Merry Christmas!!!

~mellabella~

That's right, I said Christmas. Not Happy Holidays. Do I want all your holidays to be Merry and bright? SURE! But seeing as how this is the one I celebrate, this is the one I am going to say to EVERYONE. Even if you don't celebrate Christmas, it is still a day of the year, so regardless of whether you celebrate it or not you can still have a good day on Christmas!! Just say thank you, and respond with Happy Kwanza, or Happy Hanukkah, or whatever you celebrate, and I will smile back at you and say thanks. I am SICK of being told to be PC about what I believe. So three words for the PC police...GET OVER IT!

Ok, rant over. Merry Christmas to all of the forumites.

~mellabella~

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TO!! I'm with you. All this pc crap gets on my nerves as well.

Did you see the article in the paper this morning about what is going on in Britain? They say NO angel wings are allowed in the school plays, and Santa has to have a harness on when he is in a sleigh to promote safety. WOW. Things have changed!! And the Vatican is setting up the manager scene in Joseph's carpenter shop. Uh......

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Did you see the article in the paper this morning about what is going on in Britain? They say NO angel wings are allowed in the school plays, and Santa has to have a harness on when he is in a sleigh to promote safety. WOW. Things have changed!! And the Vatican is setting up the manager scene in Joseph's carpenter shop. Uh......

MFC!

ImnoMensa

What else can you expect in England.?

THE leader of the world's Anglicans has described the Christmas story of the three wise men as nothing but a "legend" and has said not all followers must believe in the virgin birth of Jesus.

The Archbishop of Canterbury Dr Rowan Williams has picked apart elements of the Christmas story, including how a star rose high in the sky and stood still to guide the wise men to Jesus's birth place.

Stars simply don't behave like that, he told the BBC during an interview.

Anglicans need not believe in virgin birth | The Australian

The Archbishop did make one concession though :But Dr Williams said almost everyone agreed on two things - that Jesus's mother was named Mary and his father Joseph.

Wasnt that nice of him??

~mellabella~

What else can you expect in England.?

THE leader of the world's Anglicans has described the Christmas story of the three wise men as nothing but a "legend" and has said not all followers must believe in the virgin birth of Jesus.

The Archbishop of Canterbury Dr Rowan Williams has picked apart elements of the Christmas story, including how a star rose high in the sky and stood still to guide the wise men to Jesus's birth place.

Stars simply don't behave like that, he told the BBC during an interview.

Anglicans need not believe in virgin birth | The Australian

The Archbishop did make one concession though :But Dr Williams said almost everyone agreed on two things - that Jesus's mother was named Mary and his father Joseph.

Wasnt that nice of him??

Oh yeah, that was sooo nice of him. :rolleyes:He's a twit.

tiltedangel

That's right, I said Christmas. Not Happy Holidays. Do I want all your holidays to be Merry and bright? SURE! But seeing as how this is the one I celebrate, this is the one I am going to say to EVERYONE. Even if you don't celebrate Christmas, it is still a day of the year, so regardless of whether you celebrate it or not you can still have a good day on Christmas!! Just say thank you, and respond with Happy Kwanza, or Happy Hanukkah, or whatever you celebrate, and I will smile back at you and say thanks. I am SICK of being told to be PC about what I believe. So three words for the PC police...GET OVER IT!

Ok, rant over. Merry Christmas to all of the forumites.

MERRY CHRISTMAS MELLA!!!!!!:getdown:jingle bells..jingle bells...