Bring Him Home Santa

~mellabella~

My husband is Navy and has been to Iraq a few times. I remember when I picked him up from the peer once...It really is soo emotional. One thing I hate now is that we have a son and another on the way...its will be so hard on our kids.

keepsmiling

:huggy:
My husband is Navy and has been to Iraq a few times. I remember when I picked him up from the peer once...It really is soo emotional. One thing I hate now is that we have a son and another on the way...its will be so hard on our kids.

:huggy:

Well we'll be here for you if you ever need to talk!!!

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
This video is so sweet and it brings me memories. You know, when I was little I didn't really understand my Dad going off to war. It was just a "Bye, Dad" thing and I would write him little notes to put in with my Mom's letters. Now I understand the risks he and the others took and still take. Merry Christmas and Thank You to all of the Military!:howdy:

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
The morning I left for the Gulf the first time we went out that way I remember kissing my then 3 year old and crying hysterically because the invasion of Kuwait was only days old and we had no idea what we were getting into. Figured I was leaving her potentially fatherless. I was part of a helicopter crew and could barely speak to my pilots enough to get through the checklist and start the damn thing up!

Coming home was the best part!

My prayers go out to all of you who have kids, husbands, friends and all those I don't know who are affected for a speedy return safe to your families.

My good friend Mully is out there too. Godspeed Mully. Be here to welcome you home buddy.