Fugitive Alert

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
The Charles County Sheriff’s Office and Charles County Crime Solvers are asking for the public’s assistance in locating Kevin Edward Barnes, 38, of Bryans Road. Barnes is wanted for assaulting a police officer, child support violations, several traffic violations and failing to appear in court on second-degree assault charges.

Barnes is a black male, is 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs 210 pounds. Anyone with information about Barnes’ whereabouts is asked to contact the Charles County Sheriff’s Warrant Fugitive Unit at 301-932-3065, 301-932-2222 or Charles County Crime Solvers at 1-866-411-TIPS. Crime Solvers is offering a reward of up to $1,000 for information that leads to Barnes’ arrest. All callers may remain anonymous.

Attachments

• Barnes, Kevin Edward 1207.jpg
    Barnes, Kevin Edward 1207.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 99

AndyMarquisLIVE

The Charles County Sheriff’s Office and Charles County Crime Solvers are asking for the public’s assistance in locating Kevin Edward Barnes, 38, of Bryans Road. Barnes is wanted for assaulting a police officer, child support violations, several traffic violations and failing to appear in court on second-degree assault charges.

Barnes is a black male, is 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs 210 pounds. Anyone with information about Barnes’ whereabouts is asked to contact the Charles County Sheriff’s Warrant Fugitive Unit at 301-932-3065, 301-932-2222 or Charles County Crime Solvers at 1-866-411-TIPS. Crime Solvers is offering a reward of up to $1,000 for information that leads to Barnes’ arrest. All callers may remain anonymous.
He's hiding with JPC. :jameo:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
You guys stop making jokes, I bet his friends would say he is a great human being, loves kids and puppies and wouldnt hurt anyone, just had a bad childhood and its not his fault. Some priest probably molested him and now he has the right to be a criminal cause its all he knows. :wah:

AndyMarquisLIVE

You guys stop making jokes, I bet his friends would say he is a great human being, loves kids and puppies and wouldnt hurt anyone, just had a bad childhood and its not his fault. Some priest probably molested him and now he has the right to be a criminal cause its all he knows. :wah:
:pete:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad

I heard he was turning his life around and buys icream for the neighborhood kids

T

toppick08

Just another porch monkey.......who ain't worth a damn. :whistle:

General Lee

AMEN!!

T

toppick08

Red karma givers just need to face reality.....and sign it so I'll be less of a racial bigot..