Accidents?

wineo

loving life
2 accidents, 1 on Chancellors Run and Buck Hewitt, 1 on Rt. 4 near the bridge and now another one on 235 and N. Sandgates Rd.

What is up with people and rushing to get everywhere?:whistle:

Please people slow it down and watch for the other drivers. Oh, and stay off the phone while driving, might help.

T

toppick08

2 accidents, 1 on Chancellors Run and Buck Hewitt, 1 on Rt. 4 near the bridge and now another one on 235 and N. Sandgates Rd.

Please people slow it down and watch for the other drivers. Oh, and stay off the phone while driving, might help.

Well said...........Speed kills.....take it to the track.......:howdy:

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome

North or south on rte. 4? Thanks

Danzig

CHANCELLORS RUN RD , GREAT MILLS Personal Injury Accident
PATUXENT BEACH RD , CALIFORNIA Personal Injury Accident
THREE NOTCH RD , OAKVILLE Personal Injury Accident
THREE NOTCH RD , MECHANICSVILLE Personal Injury Accident

frequentflier

happy to be living

Please people slow it down and watch for the other drivers. Oh, and stay off the phone while driving, might help.[/QUOTE]

So many people are going through the stress of Christmas; shopping, party preparation, etc. Distraction and rushing- and the cell phone- are certainly a perfect combination for accidents!

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!

Scanner is hopping. Nuts with guns, assaults, accidents :jameo: I am not even gonna bother trying to note this stuff as busy as it is.

M

missperky

I saw the one on 235 and N Sandgates.

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!

You made me think about something when you mentioned talking on the phone while driving. Yesterday morning, my Lead gets to work. Jumps out of his car and runs in the Bldg. looking for rags or towels. Ok, I go to the truck and grab him some hand towels. Look in his car as he is wiping up MILK & CEREAL. Proceeds to tell me, while driving to work on base, coming through the Gate he had to show badge. Ok he is driving, shows his badge. While at the same time he is on the cell phone. OK... OK. Doable I guess. But while trying to do all this he drops the cell phone into is FLIPPIN bowl of cereal he is eating. :pete:. He freaks out, and drops the bowl of cereal & milk on the floor while trying to get the cellphone out.

And I actually take direction from this guy.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
M

missperky

Jeff's scanner is the best:buddies:, it's in real time.:lmao:

Can you believe all these accident calls, they just keep rolling in and it's not even a full moon yet.

Yes it is. :yay:

Kinda scary and the night just started.

T

toppick08

Jeff's scanner is the best:buddies:, it's in real time.:lmao:

Can you believe all these accident calls, they just keep rolling in and it's not even a full moon yet.

Nothin' like the real thing baby.........his has a 4 second delay......:smoochy: