Nintendo Wii For Sale????

jayden0405

Does anyone have a Nintendo Wii they are WILLING to come off, will pay Price you Paid PLUS.....................Thanks & Happy Holidays!!

dn0121

just sold my last one yesterday. I may get some more tonight, I just haven't decided if it is worth the hassle.

jayden0405

Would LOVE that..........I went to Game Stop this morning they were selling (6) but of course there was 600 people waiting!!

dn0121

Ive been selling them all season but Im sick of all the whiny people with there sob stories of how they shouldnt have to pay me so much for them, they have rent due or utility bills to pay. Then quit asking me to sell you a wii, be responsible and pay your bills. I ended up moving all my Wiis to ebay just to get away from the irresponsible whiners that shouldn't be buying a Wii and should be buying food for their children.

vbailey

vbailey
Ive been selling them all season but Im sick of all the whiny people with there sob stories of how they shouldnt have to pay me so much for them, they have rent due or utility bills to pay. Then quit asking me to sell you a wii, be responsible and pay your bills. I ended up moving all my Wiis to ebay just to get away from the irresponsible whiners that shouldn't be buying a Wii and should be buying food for their children.

How much are you asking for them?

dn0121

I was doing ebay, but last night I sold my last one locally for $325 to someone that just was so nice I gave her a lower price. I may decide to sell some more, but it would just be a few. If I do I would post it for the "nice" people here first.

vbailey

vbailey
I was doing ebay, but last night I sold my last one locally for $325 to someone that just was so nice I gave her a lower price. I may decide to sell some more, but it would just be a few. If I do I would post it for the "nice" people here first.

My son saved his money and bought his own Wii this past Spring, ( he got it from Target ) I was just wondering about the price you sell yours for?? Being noisey. How do you get so many of them at one time?

dn0121

Internet mostly. Its not that hard to get them. There are Wii alerts that will send you an email or text message when they are in stock. I also have people that will get them from different places and then give them to me to sell. They get them from different stores around here, Texas, and Ohio. I take care of getting it sold, keep a profit, and they keep a profit. I do this every year with whatever is big to make my stash for Vegas bigger.

Internet mostly. Its not that hard to get them. There are Wii alerts that will send you an email or text message when they are in stock. I also have people that will get them from different places and then give them to me to sell. They get them from different stores around here, Texas, and Ohio. I take care of getting it sold, keep a profit, and they keep a profit. I do this every year with whatever is big to make my stash for Vegas bigger.
Sheesh! I was trying to make it sound more organized crime, not just organized creativity. There you go spoiling my fun.