Boss wish you a Merry Christmas?

Ol-man

mack421
Ours, (work for govt.contractor) didn't allow or offer any small party or get together at all,then today at 11:30 am he snuck out without even a see ya next week,I had a bet with the guys he would do that anyway him being the special individual he is anyway,basically makes the job one of those ones that you come to just for the money.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I had a wonderful work week...my customers gave me money..as high as a $30 tip...pizza hut card..walmart card...memorative plate...candy..booze......I like my peeps...

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
My contracting company gave us a really nice party last week and then we got a bons. I work for a great company.

dn0121

I gave all my employees the option of $250 in cash or a Wii. It was a wonderful Christmas party.

belvak

Happy Camper
My BIG Boss gave me the day off Monday (Thanks Dubya). My immediate Boss paid for my "admission" to the Christmas Party. Oh, and he also gave us all a card with photos his entire family and the family newsletter.

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Main bossman gave us all candies and cards, we had an office party and several of the other people I support gave me/us gifts... a personalized coffee mug, a bottle of wine, HUGE baskets of coffees, teas, cookies, candies...

I love the peeps I work with, they are the greatest! :yahoo: