Bingo Building

LPMEDIC

Doin the duty for you....
info

The last I heard from people that live down Rue Purchase Rd is that it is a WAWA..

G

giggles04

Yep... thats what I hear. That the bingo hall and the western steer are both going to be a new WaWa.

What do we need more for?

firefighter6

Hopefully It will lower the price of gas on 235. The Sheetz in Great Mills is always cheaper than the one in California(by 4 or 5 cents a gallon). Now Sheetz will have a competitor for prices of gas.

Lilly

The Original Lilly
Okay if Western Steer is going - why don't we get a new buffet place - An Old Country Buffet or a Golden Corral . . .
Something besides Bon Buffet or Hong Kong!
I love buffet style restaurants (I am a cheap date) but Western Steer was horrible! I was constantly hoping they would update it. That would be better than another WaWa.

But as for Sheetz vs. Wawa - WaWa definately has my vote! There subs are the best - a lot more meat and cheaper than Subway. Sheetz MadeToOrder foods are always way too greasy!

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by Lilly
Okay if Western Steer is going - why don't we get a new buffet place - An Old Country Buffet or a Golden Corral . . .
I love buffet style restaurants (I am a cheap date) but Western Steer was horrible! I was constantly hoping they would update it. That would be better than another WaWa.

But as for Sheetz vs. Wawa - WaWa definately has my vote! There subs are the best - a lot more meat and cheaper than Subway. Sheetz MadeToOrder foods are always way too greasy!

I'm still mourning the loss of the Halfway House for a WaWa...

G

giggles04

Originally posted by Lilly

Back in the day there was a Golden Coral down here. I wish we could have one again ... like the one in Waldorf!
I miss the halfway house too!

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by giggles04

Back in the day there was a Golden Coral down here. I wish we could have one again ... like the one in Waldorf!
I miss the halfway house too!

The BEST stuffed ham ever!
Does anyone else in the area even serve it?

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by RoseRed
Another Sheetz or a Wa-Wa I believe. Like we really need another one....

WHAT!!!!!:burning:

Why! There is no point for it. Where they actually need to put one that will be usefull is in between Target and Burchmart! There is nothing there, and I mean , I see alot of people break down in that area. But...*sigh* OR after the burchmart and somewhere, between tippets (I think its called) and what ever!

WHATEVER!:mad:

Not yelling, at anyone, just fumming

G

giggles04

Originally posted by bknarw

The BEST stuffed ham ever!
Does anyone else in the area even serve it?

As a part of the menu, nope. Not that I know of.

G

giggles04

From what I understand the BJs is going to be in the big open area they've cleared off in First Colony by Michaels....

firefighter6

I believe it will be in the first colony shopping center over on the staples side. Have they decided for sure we are getting one last I heard the wonderful county commissioners were making them spend a ton of money in order to agree...but then it had to go to planning and zoneing.

G

giggles04

Oh my! Frankly I'm glad we're getting one! Now I definately won't have to go to Waldorf... I'll have a Bath and Body works and BJs!:)