what is going on in the somd classifieds

FerretRescue

bite me
I read the first one and thought wow. ok maybe I could help out but then in the second ad it clearly said they were moving asap. Why would you need oil if you are moving asap?

maybe I am just confused and read it wrong

P

Patch Tuesday

I read the first one and thought wow. ok maybe I could help out but then in the second ad it clearly said they were moving asap. Why would you need oil if you are moving asap?

maybe I am just confused and read it wrong

I'm having trouble with an "apartment" that's using heating oil?

I don't think I've ever seen an apartment running on heating oil...

:whistle:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
There was another thread about this person today. She's selling that stuff and looking for someone to help with the heating oil bill, but still wants to get her kid an XBox for Christmas. :rolleyes:

FerretRescue

bite me
There was another thread about this person today. She's selling that stuff and looking for someone to help with the heating oil bill, but still wants to get her kid an XBox for Christmas. :rolleyes:

Man, I tell you. People like that is what makes it so hard on others that really do need help.

I missed the other thread.

W

wkndbeacher

Yeah and I need help getting a new Lamborgini for Christmas, I dont mind helping people that just seems bigtime ODD

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly

And that's why it's so hard for people who really do need help to get it. What a witch. Wonder how many kind hearted people get suckered by cons like this every year?

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
And that's why it's so hard for people who really do need help to get it. What a witch. Wonder how many kind hearted people get suckered by cons like this every year?

I wonder how many in need really don't get any help because thanks to the greedy ones, people are afraid they are being conned.

5857dave

Did anyone else notice

that her phone number is a cell phone number? Maybe, she should get rid of the cell and buy some oil!!!!