Public Pools in St. Mary's

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
There is one being built down in the ghetto. (Next to Great Mills High School)

No baby yet?

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Toxick
All we have is a smallish pool in the back yard.

Stick with that, at least it's your Toxic waste.

Toxick

Splat
Originally posted by RoseRed
There is one being built down in the ghetto. (Next to Great Mills High School)

That's it?

:ohwell:

No baby yet?

Nope - not yet. We got contractions and false alarms and phone calls back and forth to work. Bags are packed, Everyone in the family is on full alert and we thought it was going to happen last night.

But nope.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Toxick
Nope - not yet. We got contractions and false alarms and phone calls back and forth to work. Bags are packed, Everyone in the family is on full alert and we thought it was going to happen last night.
Bummer. Mine only took 12 hours.

SxyPrincess

Ewww! Why would you want to swim in a public pool? Just think of all the sweat, p!ss, and whatever else is swimming with you...:bubble:

K

Kain99

Originally posted by SxyPrincess
I was in labor for 23 hours...:frown:

36hrs
14hrs
1.5hrs

Almost didn't make it to Calvert Memorial with the last one.

Chlorine kills most of that icky stuff doesn't it?

SxyPrincess

Dang! Water broke at 11:30pm and delivered at 11:17am. :biggrin:
I started labor at 8 pm on a Monday, delivered at 6:55 pm Tuesday. I pushed for 55 minutes...ugh!!!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by cattitude
and you're complaining???:confused:
:yeahthat: I did for two hours! And her foot was jammed up in my ribcage! Epidural didn't go up that far. OUCH!

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Kain99
36hrs
14hrs
1.5hrs

Almost didn't make it to Calvert Memorial with the last one.

A bit stretched out for the last one huh? :lol:

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Anyone know what the deal is with the Charles Co. pools? The ones at the high schools are open to the public in summer for a fee, but do you have to be a county resident?

Erin

What!?@!?@

:yeahthat: I did for two hours! And her foot was jammed up in my ribcage! Epidural didn't go up that far. OUCH!

Let's not talk about this kind of stuff until I'm cleared in November. Okay, my heart rate is starting to slowing down now.

Dymphna

Originally posted by cariblue
I've never experienced hard labor. Never pushed. :neener:

:yeahthat: I was induced the first time and it didn't take but my water broke, so he had to be born that day. Ended up with a c-sec. They wanted to induce #2 & I told them to forget it, If I was going to end up under the knife again, I'd skip the induction, tyvm. After 2 c's, #3 was a forgone conclusion.

Dymphna

Originally posted by cariblue
I knew after the first c-section that I'd never be able to deliver naturally. All fine and good with me...who wants all that pain?

That's what I thought, until I had #3. It's a whole new level of pain. And I've heard that from someone else who's had 3.