CRE Lights...

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
Does your neighboorhood mind if people just drive around looking at the lights? My husband and I thought we might just grab the kids and drive out that way tomorrow nite since so much of the area is done up so nicely.

Come on over and drive around! While here try out anne marie gardens

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
Come on over and drive around! While here try out anne marie gardens

I've heard of that place but not quite sure where it is. Hubby says he can find it and he's lived here all his life so I guess I'm gonna trust him! I'm trying to convince him to let me try decorating outside next year. Our house connects to our business and he's not sure the customer's won't wreak havoc with our stuff!

LusbyMom

I've heard of that place but not quite sure where it is. Hubby says he can find it and he's lived here all his life so I guess I'm gonna trust him! I'm trying to convince him to let me try decorating outside next year. Our house connects to our business and he's not sure the customer's won't wreak havoc with our stuff!

It's on the dowell road.. right past the solomon's firehouse.. i like the set up better this year

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
It's on the dowell road.. right past the solomon's firehouse.. i like the set up better this year

Thanks. We are definitely going to check it out. We have been going nuts between Christmas stuff and adding on a bathroom and an exercise room (doing the work ourselves with my brother-in-law) so tomorrow we are doing NOTHING workwise after church and I am serious!

LusbyMom

Thanks. We are definitely going to check it out. We have been going nuts between Christmas stuff and adding on a bathroom and an exercise room (doing the work ourselves with my brother-in-law) so tomorrow we are doing NOTHING workwise after church and I am serious!

hmmm interested in doing another bathroom? :lol: Someone.. i won't mention any forumite names... but he was suppose to finish my bathroom.. ummm 2 years ago..and never did

B

Bronwyn

Does your neighboorhood mind if people just drive around looking at the lights? My husband and I thought we might just grab the kids and drive out that way tomorrow nite since so much of the area is done up so nicely.

You might want to bring a few loaves of bread... you know to leave a trail. Otherwise you might be lost in that neighborhood for days.... :lmao:

R

residentofcre

I don't know if anyone would know.... We have 4000 homes in CRE and about 1 in 8 is decorated...

On Christmas Eve, one of the houses will have music too....

I put up the lights at my house [it's the first one on the show] for the children... and so Santa can find my house... I live on the end of one of those roads that have no place to turn around... so if you come into CRE it is wise to stay on paved roads or like someone said... drop bread crumbs... hubby and I got lost for a few minutes last night and we've been here for 8 years....

If you stay on the paved roads you can see a lot of lights and you could drive for almost 45 minutes....

Merry Christmas....

craberta

Hubbs and I were outside looking at the moon, a van drove by slowly, I thought oh-oh drive-by cause of the crappy gang ifested neighborhood I grew up in, then we heard "look at that house! Ohhhhhhhhh" a chorus of kiddies could be heard, then I went in and made some tamales.