New Years..

kristin76

Does anyone know of any cool stuff happening for New Years down here? A friend of mine and I are trying to find some stuff to do without going all the way to DC!
:yahoo:

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Chilling at home with family, some nice neighbors, and leaving the roads open for the drunk drivers, police, and rescue... :coffee:

R

residentofcre

Members and Residents in CRE can join us at the clubhouse... It's BYOB, there will be a DJ, and we will be offering a free ride home [SmartRide] inside CRE....

The party will be from 9-2....

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
If you are interested, there will be a couple DJ's, and a couple bands playing at Fuzioin. They will be open until 6 am.

I'll be staying put with the family.

onebdzee

off the shelf
I saw a sign on Backroad Inn that they were having a "party" going on....Tickets are $20 which include party favors, champegne(sp) toast and breakfast

bcp

In My Opinion
thanks for the ideas....I think we were looking for something a bit more high scale..
I cant think of anything higher scale than spending it at home with my family and a bottle of something really strong to deal with their nagging,,,

I mean, Stay at home and enjoy it with that special someone, dont take the chance of being the road victim of one of the beginner drinkers.
Much better to be able to post the next morning.

kalmd

We did the Holiday Inn in Waldorf several years ago. It was really nice and you can book a room so you don't have to drive. I was pretty formal dress and you got dinner, open bar, dancing, etc.