Where is the Patriots Football game?

SpriteZero

I cant believe it..another Ravens game on CBS when it is supposed to be Patriots.
WHERE ARE MY PATS??????????????

I checked this page where I watched last week...and nothing..

Game was to start at 4:00

I hate comcast...and it in not on the new NFL channel either...Whhaaaaaaa..

OK..back to wrapping presents....( sniff, sniff....)

slaphappynmd

I cant believe it..another Ravens game on CBS when it is supposed to be Patriots.
WHERE ARE MY PATS??????????????

I checked this page where I watched last week...and nothing..

Game was to start at 4:00

I hate comcast...and it in not on the new NFL channel either...Whhaaaaaaa..

OK..back to wrapping presents....( sniff, sniff....)

go to a sports bar maybe they will have the game on?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
The Ravens are from Baltimore, MARYLAND (where we live) and the Pats are in Foxboro, MASS (where we don't live). Maybe that's why you can't see the Pats.:shrug:

Gummie

You can't blame COMCAST for this. The NFL and CBS decide which games are available to your local stations. In this area, that is WJZ 13 in Baltimore and WUSA 9 in Washington. Comcast is required to carry these two stations.

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
The Ravens are from Baltimore, MARYLAND (where we live) and the Pats are in Foxboro, MASS (where we don't live). Maybe that's why you can't see the Pats.:shrug:

Maybe not. Either way, CBS coverage sucks!!!! Are they even broadcasting in HD?!

H

hborror

The sound from the Browns/Bengals game sounded like it was being in piped in through a concrete drainpipe.:canyouhearmenow:

I'm so happy cincy won....and that doesn't come out of my mouth very often:pete:

Otter

Nothing to see here
The sound from the Browns/Bengals game sounded like it was being in piped in through a concrete drainpipe.:canyouhearmenow:

BIL works for the Redskins and he says CBS does everything on the cheap when it comes to covering the football games.

SpriteZero

I have the game...BUT:
I signed up for the audio thru NFL Game Pass...$9.95 a month, but free trial for 7 days..

I dont beleive this &%^*&*(**(**(^^...( I am lost for words)
That with cable tv, and 23,000 channels, ( just kidding) a PC with the WORLD wide net..I can not watch the best team in football play a normal weekly game.

So I am left with listening to it on the PC.....

sigh...........

Stupid Ravens.....why do they have to play the same time as NE?

(grumble. grumble....)

Back to wrapping presents...and CBS is getting a USED hunk of COAL!! :evil:

SpriteZero

Grrrrrr...dont they know that the PAts are a better team than Ravens..
and it is not on the "NFL" network...or the NESN....and Iwould pay to watch the game..heck.. I all ready do pay for cable with ESPN, ESPN2 and at least one or two more.....
( grumble.....) ( just being funny on a Sunday afternoon)

Go Home Teams!!!!:buddies:
Hope all your teams win !!!!!