Has anyone seen?????

Pandora

That's a pretty crappy write-up...

What the heck is "back-up time?" They should have explained that...The other thing that really pisses me off about all these crime articles in general is they should be listing the addresses of where this stuff is happening, so the rest of the public can avoid moving in next to them...

:smack:

Say for instance, a person is sentenced to 5 years DOC, suspended to 18 months (leaves 3 ½ years back-up time) and they must successfully serve the period of time they were placed under supervision (parole/probation) whatever. If they do not, they will go back to court and the parole/probation officer has to prove they violated one/many of the terms of their probation/parole and get the judge/parole commission to rule they have to go back and serve the back up time, in my example 3 ½ years.

BTW, Patch, I have no idea where you read that from. I absolutely hate the format of that website and what really irks me, is you click a link to learn more about a header and get sent to something that has nothing to do with the article. Frustrating….

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
I still remember getting busted on acronyms by a military superior many years ago...

The first time that you use an acronym in a sentence, paragraph etc, you have to spell it out in parenthesis...

"Police reports state that Pandora spent several years at the DOC (Department of Corrections) before becoming a forumite."

:whistle:

And nobody gets bonded out 'cuz all the money was spent on their Christmas presents?

Pandora

I still remember getting busted on acronyms by a military superior many years ago...

The first time that you use an acronym in a sentence, paragraph etc, you have to spell it out in parenthesis...

"Police reports state that Pandora spent several years at the DOC (Department of Corrections) before becoming a forumite."

:whistle:

And you are welcome for my explanation. :lol:

It was my prior DOC stay that got me Premo membership. :whistle::lmao:

Pandora

:fixed:
And you only do that if you use it again in your report.

"Police reports state that DoWhat spent several years at the Department of Corrections (DOC) for robbing a Twinkie truck before becoming a forumite."

:fixedagain: :diva:

bcp

In My Opinion
That's a pretty crappy write-up...

What the heck is "back-up time?" They should have explained that...

The other thing that really pisses me off about all these crime articles in general is they should be listing the addresses of where this stuff is happening, so the rest of the public can avoid moving in next to them...

:smack:
in general, the closer one is to large groups of rental property, the greater the crime numbers.

renting breeds criminals.

Pandora

And that was unexpected? :confused:

I left myself open for that so no, not in hindsight.

I have worked with enough men to know when you do something stupid/silly/plain dumb there is a jab at your gender.

I just felt bad because I was putting down Baynet when I meant to put down St. Mary's Today. :lmao: