Today's Riddle - 12/25/2007 (11)

The_Twisted_Ear

A proud Conservative!
Merry Christmas Everyone!

A mom made cookies for Christmas. The neighbor came over, needing the mom’s help next door for just a few minutes.

“Don’t touch those cookies, Helen,” the mom said to her daughter. “They are for the party tonight.”

When the mom came home she looked in the cookie jar.

“Oh Helen, only one cooked is left. How could you?”

“Mom, I didn’t touch one.”

“Helen, go to your room until you can tell the truth.”

Mikeinsmd

Merry Christmas Everyone!
A mom made cookies for Christmas. The neighbor came over, needing the mom’s help next door for just a few minutes.
“Don’t touch those cookies, Helen,” the mom said to her daughter. “They are for the party tonight.”
When the mom came home she looked in the cookie jar.
“Oh Helen, only one cooked is left. How could you?”
“Mom, I didn’t touch one.”
“Helen, go to your room until you can tell the truth.”
So moms boyfriend comes home drunk and sees there are no cookies for the S & M orgy that was planned for that night. Upset, he gets out his whip and cracks it a few times across moms tush commanding her to discipline Helen.

Mom goes upstairs and gives Helen a lil swat on the fanny to which Helen pitches one of her spoiled brat fits.

Neighbor hears this and calls cops/CPS who arrest mom for child abuse. While there they find the meth lab in the basement and arrest the BF too who it turns out is an escaped felon.

Helen is carted off to foster care where her new step dad and uncle Chester really abuse her. Mom becomes a street ho on Greatmills road and a dancer at Roses.

Later in life, Helen gets killed in a shootout when cops raid her apt. on a heroine warrant.

Merry Christmas all. :howdy:

Last edited:
T

toppick08

So moms boyfriend comes home drunk and sees there are no cookies for the S & M orgy that was planned for that night. Upset, he gets out his whip and cracks it a few times across moms tush commanding her to discipline Helen.

Mom goes upstairs and gives Helen a lil swat on the fanny to which Helen pitches one of her spoiled brat fits.

Neighbor hears this and calls cops/CPS who arrest mom for child abuse. While there they find the meth lab in the basement and arrest the BF too who it turns out is an escaped felon.

Helen is carted off to foster care where her new step dad and uncle Chester really abuse her. Mom becomes a street ho on Greatmills road and a dancer at Roses.

Later in life, Helen gets killed in a shootout when cops raid her apt. on a heroine warrant.

:lmao:

R

Roxy1104

That is friggen hilarious! :roflmao:

The_Twisted_Ear

A proud Conservative!
If you are going to leave me a RED Karma - at least you could have the nerve to leave your name so I could respond. I haven't a clue what "azzy" means.

Thanks and Merry Christmas.

RED Today's Riddle -... 12-26-2007 01:56 PM shouldn't azzy be sleeping at 3:08 A.M.?