Good Wednesday To All

dgates80

Land of the lost
:yeahthat:

Good morning fellow "got the week off work, now what?" folks.

I got a word for ya: Honey-do's

At least that's MY word for the day. Oh, the joys of the season.

The weather is going to be about right too -- Today is going to be cloudy with some sprinkles this morning...then rain for sure afternoon. Won't be cold though -- mid 40s. A little breezy with winds 10 to 20 mph, but gusts up to 30 mph this afternoon. 70 percent of the forecast coverage area is expected to get rain (that's what the weather guy actually means when they give a percentage, BTW).

Tonight will be mostly cloudy and gettin; chilly, with lows in the lower 30s. The winds will die down overnight though.

Thursday is looking nice though, mostly sunny and warming up a bit too, into the lower 50s. Light winds.

M

Mousebaby

Did anyone else have trouble sleeping last night? I flipped and flopped all night and I had taken a darvocet right before bed too, I would have thought that would have put me out. :shrug: Weird!

Anyway, Good Morning everyone! :howdy:

OrneryPest

lower life form
Happy Second Day Of Christmas, folks! It's the birthday of Charles Babbage, who invented several mechanical computing gadgets, but never had the perseverence to finish the development of any of them. Babbage biography