To the Modular Home Erectors white Ford

limblips

PREMO Member
I wonder if your employer would be interested in the fact that I am truly aware of his company now since I witnessed you throw 3 lit cigarette butts out of the truck in 4 miles? Maybe I'll just send an email with the license number (YTR-8711) or truck number (4) to the company. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

T

toppick08

I wonder if your employer would be interested in the fact that I am truly aware of his company now since I witnessed you throw 3 lit cigarette butts out of the truck in 4 miles? Maybe I'll just send an email with the license number (YTR-8711) or truck number (4) to the company. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

:cool: poor baby..............:killingme

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member

I seriously doubt the employer cares, but would cater to your email by saying that he would talk to his employee.

K

Kain99

Do yourself a favor and thank God, that you have nothing more serious to worry about.:lmao:

Mikeinsmd

There was a GE van driving like a maniac down 5 into HUghesville on Christmas eve. I was going to call and report him when I noticed he had a bumper sticker over the "HOWS MY DRIVING" number and black tape over the truck number. I was going to pull along side to see if a number was there but couldn't catch the fool without doing 90. :duh:

limblips

PREMO Member
Do yourself a favor and thank God, that you have nothing more serious to worry about.:lmao:

Then you support littering, potential fires and rude disregard for others? Hmmmm. If you don't fight the problem, you are the problem.

T

toppick08

Then you support littering, potential fires and rude disregard for others? Hmmmm. If you don't fight the problem, you are the problem.

Just thank Jesus it was not 3 crack pipes........out da window...:howdy:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

You should have taken a break from putting on your makeup to google their address and email the company from your phone.

limblips

PREMO Member
You should have taken a break from putting on your makeup to google their address and email the company from your phone.

You are just full of ASSumptions. I gave up makeup when I joined the Navy 30+ years ago and they said men couldn't wear it, and it does look ridiculous on a 6' 4" 225 lb male. But perhaps you would be attracted? And I couldn't google anything since I choose not to have a cell phone. Oh, one more thing. Please sign your Karma, only cowards or those of little conviction fear to speak openly.

T

toppick08

You are just full of ASSumptions. I gave up makeup when I joined the Navy 30+ years ago and they said men couldn't wear it, and it does look ridiculous on a 6' 4" 225 lb male. But perhaps you would be attracted? And I couldn't google anything since I choose not to have a cell phone. Oh, one more thing. Please sign your Karma, only cowards or those of little conviction fear to speak openly.

6-7, 260.....:howdy:....worm.................:howdy:

K

Kain99

Your choice in user name is interesting.... I think most of us assumed you were a whiny little girl.:lmao:

limblips

PREMO Member
Your choice in user name is interesting.... I think most of us assumed you were a whiny little girl.:lmao:

Again, an ASSumption. I will leave you all to continue moronic comments since I refuse to enter into a battle of wits with unarmed people. Have a happy.

T

toppick08

Again, an ASSumption. I will leave you all to continue moronic comments since I refuse to enter into a battle of wits with unarmed people. Have a happy.

You gonna shoot first......:killingme.....little ?.......:smack:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
My bad. I wrongly assumed when you were belly-aching, you were just a whiney little #####.

BTW. I didn't send you any krapma and I make my noise right'cheer!