Tony's Christmas

R

Roxy1104

I want to thank everyone who participated in making this a VERY SPECIAL Christmas for Tony. He was SO SURPRISED and so was I! You are a very special group of people who made this Christmas for us a wonderful experience. God Bless you all, and I wish each and every one of you a safe and prosperous New Year! :huggy:

Giddy up!

I want to thank everyone who participated in making this a VERY SPECIAL Christmas for Tony. He was SO SURPRISED and so was I! You are a very special group of people who made this Christmas for us a wonderful experience. God Bless you all, and I wish each and every one of you a safe and prosperous New Year! :huggy:

Your welcome hunny! I am glad you both had a good xmas!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Your welcome hunny! I am glad you both had a good xmas!

Hey Giddy.......you need to come by here :whistle: You need to put "Bubba Rider" under your av... :lmao:

Roxy glad you and your son had a great Christmas..I was sure thinking of you...:love:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!

So glad his Christmas was terrific!! :huggy:

FemmePrincess

Glad to hear! It's nice to know that some people here have
big hearts. Even if it is hiding behind their big mouths!!
Hope you and your family have a wonderful new year as well!!!

You probably don't remember this, but I "spotted" you. You owe me a $50.

Crap. I'll have to give it to you when we get together for that lunch you owe me. Better yet, I'll get the $20 from K_Jo and give you the remaining $30 at the dinner K_Jo owes us.