Another accident...

mackco79

Dont know the details but there was another accident just dispatched at Rt235 and Airportview dr.. How many does that make in the past few moths there??? 6 or 7

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Dont know the details but there was another accident just dispatched at Rt235 and Airportview dr.. How many does that make in the past few moths there??? 6 or 7

its getting dam ridiculous (sp- thanks anonymous karma giver...what ever was I thinking :lmao:..seriously though..i shoulda known that). i would think that maybe now they'll put a light in? that will make for a PITA commute but its going to be needed to save lives I think

Last edited:
T

toppick08

We need a traffic light there.........:buddies:

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
its getting dam rediculous. i would think that maybe now they'll put a light in? that will make for a PITA commute but its going to be needed to save lives I think

I agree. This is getting crazy. We've definitely had a lot lately. I guess the light won't make the commute any worse than waitning on accidents to be cleared up, huh?