Looking for a "child friendly" church

ctande

In St Mary's or Charles co. I'm tried of "the looks" from the grumpy old women where I have been going. I would think that churches would welcome the next generation with open arms. That would be the Christian thing to do, right?

T

toppick08

:
In St Mary's or Charles co. I'm tried of "the looks" from the grumpy old women where I have been going. I would think that churches would welcome the next generation with open arms. That would be the Christian thing to do, right?

:popcorn:

sccrmommy

Lifestream Church of the Nazarene on Rte 5 in Waldorf, just before you get to Grace Brethen. I've been going there since 1999. Lots of kids, you'll like it!

Home

I thought that was what Sunday school was for, to get rid of the kids for a while. Don't they do that anymore?

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome

Is your kid a misbehaving heathen?

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
The big pic.

:whistle: The self righteous hypocrites are a dominating plague all through every Church that I ever went to.

Of course they are not just in the Churches either.

If you stand your own ground and love your enemies like Jesus said then the problems with those will become meaningless and Church can become more meaningful.

:duel:

L

lugebob

Check out White Plains Baptist Church in Pomfret near corner of 229 and 227. We have an active and thriving kids worship group, bible study, kids church, kids that get involved in the church,various missions and field trips and it is all led by our very own youth pastor... We are fortunate to have him being a church of less than 180.

Check us out on Sunday at 11am

bob

R

Roxy1104

I have been told about a church on Chancellor's Run Road that I want to go to. I've been wanting to check it out for the last 2 weeks, but due to issues I have not been able to. I can't remember the name of the church, but Sunday School starts at 10:00, and then mass starts at 11:00, and the kids have a separate mass service from the adults. I hear it's a really good non-denominational church.

smoothmarine187

Attachments

• vulture.jpg
    vulture.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 62

Cowgirl

I have been told about a church on Chancellor's Run Road that I want to go to. I've been wanting to check it out for the last 2 weeks, but due to issues I have not been able to. I can't remember the name of the church, but Sunday School starts at 10:00, and then mass starts at 11:00, and the kids have a separate mass service from the adults. I hear it's a really good non-denominational church.

The Unitarian Universalist? My family went for a brief while....it wasn't too bad. Very friendly people.

FemmePrincess

Check out: Southern Maryland Faith Community UCC/DOC
located at Star Maker Learning Center in Wildwood
Sunday worship at 11am. All inclusive church. Everyone welcome
no matter race/color/sexual oreintation or spiritual beliefs.