bad accident...

NAS

Bad accident on Clarks mill rd...just reported the only person in the car is DOA how sad my thoughts and prayers to the family.

B

Bronwyn

Bad accident on Clarks mill rd...just reported the only person in the car is DOA how sad my thoughts and prayers to the family.

Can you give us a county or something so I can figure out where that is?

T

toppick08

Is it in Hollywood? Maybe off of Clark's Landing?

EDIT: Just checked Yahoo Maps. It is the next street after Clark's Landing (heading South on Mervel Dean Rd).

Clark's Mill Road is south of Clark's Landing Road. There both off Mervell Dean.

keekee

Any more info on this from anyone??

My son called me this morning to tell me that his friend had died in a car accident in Hollywood last night. This is the only fatal car accident that I have heard of in that area, so it may be the same. I've been checking the news websites, but haven't seen anything yet...

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
My son called me this morning to tell me that his friend had died in a car accident in Hollywood last night. This is the only fatal car accident that I have heard of in that area, so it may be the same. I've been checking the news websites, but haven't seen anything yet...

:frown: I am so sorry..

5857dave

Saddend by the news

I just learned the identity of the young man who was killed in the accident. Due to respect for his family, I won't reveal his name. He comes from a very nice family in Hollywood.