Construction on 235

Judy

I have searched the forum but can't find anything.

What is going in on 235 between Wildewood and WaWa. Looks like some big commercial effort. Is it a Home Depot?

fedex

Relax, it's fedex
I have searched the forum but can't find anything.

What is going in on 235 between Wildewood and WaWa. Looks like some big commercial effort. Is it a Home Depot?

What is going on ? I think they are just building more apartment/condos/townhomes ? Maybe I am wrong

5857dave

235 Construction

Home Depot and other assorted sundries.

"Proposed" start of FDR Blvd, also. It is supposed to dump out on St. Andrew's Church Rd., adjacent to the "Road to Nowhere" FDR Blvd behind First Colony.

N

nitwhit3286

maybe if you all are lucky a diary queen and a hardee's......its great to be so close to conveinence!

Judy

Thank you for the serious responses. It is definitely not Wildewood Elementary. That is going in at the back end of Wildewood.

5857dave

Hey, whatever.....

White Castle, White Castle, White Castle!!!!!! Buy 'em by the sack!! Breakfast, lunch, or dinner, it don't matter. Kinda like warm San Miquel beer. Once you had one, it ain't so bad.:yahoo:

T

toppick08

White Castle, White Castle, White Castle!!!!!! Buy 'em by the sack!! Breakfast, lunch, or dinner, it don't matter. Kinda like warm San Miquel beer. Once you had one, it ain't so bad.:yahoo:

Like Krystal burgers down south............:buddies: