I need a new Vet

Kittykat33

Why me??
Hey there. I have just moved to St.Marys from Charles county. I am looking for a new vet for my 2 cats who are 4 years old. I use to take them to PetSmart ( which I didn't like anyways ) and need to find them a new vet. I am in the Mechanicsville area. Can anyone help me? Thanks. Have a great weekend!

belvak

Happy Camper
Hey there. I have just moved to St.Marys from Charles county. I am looking for a new vet for my 2 cats who are 4 years old. I use to take them to PetSmart ( which I didn't like anyways ) and need to find them a new vet. I am in the Mechanicsville area. Can anyone help me? Thanks. Have a great weekend!

We've been going to Tidewater for years. They've always been great with our cats.

5857dave

Three Notch Vet in Hollywood. Dr. Michael M. Veitch and staff are excellent. Brought our puppy back from the brink twice.

happy2b

Breton Vet in Leonardtown. They are wonderful, Dr. Fenwick and Dr. Bates. Very compationate, have had 4 animals there in the past 17 years. Highly recommended

Kittykat33

Why me??
THANK-YOU all for your help. I just hope to find a good vet for them. They are my kids and they need the very best!!

J

jp2854

I like dr autumm and adam at all kinds in calaway the number is 301-994-9919 I think I am not 100% sure as I don't call it that often.

Waldorf Animal Clinic is located off of Post Office Rd. not too far from the Waldorf Walmart. They have several doctors and are all great.

ShyGirl

I take my pups to Tidewater Vet in Charlotte Hall. All of the vets there are great!

(301) 884-3231

Last edited:

Noc1ue4me

Three Notch is the best!!! I wouldn't go to St. Mary's no matter what -- they weren't comforting at all when I had to put down my 10 year old peekapoo!!!

dgates80

Land of the lost

We use Solomons Vet -- just across the bridge. They have been great!

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Tidewater is good. We've had issues with making appointments though, especially on short notice. Three Notch took us when Tidewater couldn't and they were very good.

Tidewater is good. We've had issues with making appointments though, especially on short notice. Three Notch took us when Tidewater couldn't and they were very good.
:yeahthat: I'd go with one of them if I was new to the area. Deciding factor would be location. Northern end of Mechanicsville = Tidewater, southern end = 3 Notch. In case you weren't aware, Tidewater is at Golden Beach Rd. and 3 Notch is off Airport View Rd, just north of Wildwood.

CRoyal

Infinite Impetus
All of the vet hospitals around here are great.. Three Notch has a little higher office fee than the others in the area, but all the docs there are wonderfull. I have not a bad thing to say about any of em'. You have to go yourself and decide how you feel about a vet