Sports bars

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Anybody know of a sports bar that shows UFC fights?

I want to watch UFC 79 tomorrow but don't feel like doing so at home! want to go grab a burger and a beer and shout at a big screen with a bunch of other yahoos. :biggrin:

LPGM2003

I want to watch UFC 79 tomorrow but don't feel like doing so at home! want to go grab a burger and a beer and shout at a big screen with a bunch of other yahoos. :biggrin:

I know Cadillac Jack's will be showing it.

nicole_M

I was going to suggest Jake & Al's in Lusby. May want to give them a call to make sure they'll be showing it...But I am almost positive Jaime will have it on....

Mikeinsmd

What time is it on? If nothing else is on, Damons or J &A's will put it on for ya.

Damons has put on the Busch race for me everytime I've asked. :yay:

wildlowrider

Bro, HOOTERS always have the UFC fights on. Think about it, food-beer-and hot chicks!!

tugboater

Miller Tang Soo Do Rocks
You Beat to this thread.I was goin g to ask if anyone new of any sportsbars that might have it on .I don't want to stay home and watch.If somebody finds out where the going to have I'am there.

dn0121

This is on Pay Per View right? I would like to see it also, but I know some places don't do the PPVs.