crazy neighbor..

craberta

He had the cops at his house at 6am. Then I saw him running around like a 30 yo with no back pain. He is in and out at all hours of the night, keeping me up all night. He is loud and obnoxious I hate him, the old bastard.

L

lugebob

Just count your lucky stars he don't test jet engines in his driveway...

:howdy:

Mikeinsmd

He had the cops at his house at 6am. Then I saw him running around like a 30 yo with no back pain. He is in and out at all hours of the night, keeping me up all night. He is loud and obnoxious I hate him, the old bastard.
Tell aps that if he doesn't behave, you'll deflate his motorcycle tires.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
You should up your standard of living by becoming a renter...

:whistle:

My neighbor is a renter. I should up my standards by kicking the landlord's butt, but I'll just toss crap over there. Renters are, by far, the worst neighbors, probably like you. They don't give a crap about how they keep their property and drive the value of the neighborhood down.

TexasSunflower

Support Our Troops!

He's really lost his mind this holiday season! He keeps trying to get all of women at my business to come over to his house for a party. He even got down on his knee one day and proposed to one of the ladies. All she could do was turn around and walk away! Stupid crazy old man!!! He's really getting on my nerves as well!

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
:lmao: about the old man.

My crazy neighbor has been visiting a pysch ward since last Saturday so she hasn't been a bother to me lately.