Oh Good!! More traffic lights.

T

toppick08

I'm going to have new neighbors now.
The lot next to me, is owned by someone on Chancellor's Run Rd.

They wouldn't sell it, because they knew about the road expansion.

Privacy fence in the future.......?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Way to bring home the bacon, Steny. :rolleyes: Why are we getting federal funds for this? As much as we pay in taxes for the state and county, you'd think there would be plenty of money without dipping into the pork.

I started to post that I thought the lights were a good thing, but I've reconsidered and don't see any point to them. The lights at either end of Chancellor's slow rush hour traffic down enough that I've never had any problem getting out of my neighborhood. I also don't think it's a good idea to have four lanes of road ragers right in front of that elementary school.

T

toppick08

Way to bring home the bacon, Steny. :rolleyes: Why are we getting federal funds for this? As much as we pay in taxes for the state and county, you'd think there would be plenty of money without dipping into the pork.

I started to post that I thought the lights were a good thing, but I've reconsidered and don't see any point to them. The lights at either end of Chancellor's slow rush hour traffic down enough that I've never had any problem getting out of my neighborhood. I also don't think it's a good idea to have four lanes of road ragers right in front of that elementary school.

Especially since some bus drivers won't use their stop lights........

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
$500,000 for streetscape improvements along Great Mills Road.

It will also create five new traffic signals at Fire Department Lane⁄Amber Drive, Greenview Parkway⁄Military Lane, Buck Hewitt Road⁄Norris Road, at Horsehead Road across from Chancellor’s Run Regional Park and at Pegg Road.

Half a frigging million dollars for making it purty? Wonder how much they spent on inlaying the bricks in the median strip on 235. It's soooo much nicer than just plain concrete and it provides jobs for the illegalls .

5 stop lights should help traffic flow down Chancellors