If I am a female

craberta

Why would a person leave a message on a strangers phone, threatening to harm them because this is the number theyre man told them they had called. Anyway she said "if this is a female I will f you up" and "you better call me" I think I will call her and tell her I am almost a female but her boyfriend hasn't come up with the rest of the money for the operation!

T

toppick08

Why would a person leave a message on a strangers phone, threatening to harm them because this is the number theyre man told them they had called. Anyway she said "if this is a female I will f you up" and "you better call me" I think I will call her and tell her I am almost a female but her boyfriend hasn't come up with the rest of the money for the operation!

You need to move darlin'.............:howdy:

greyhound

Let us know how that goes.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I had a message left on my machine a few years ago from some drunk woman threatening her boyfriend. Wrong number. I think I shared it with a few here... :roflmao:

Better yet, post the number and we can all call.

:evil:

There's an old joke like that... you get a bunch of people to call a number and ask for a particular person that doesn't exist. Then someone calls, claims to be that person, and asks if there are any messages !!!!!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
There's an old joke like that... you get a bunch of people to call a number and ask for a particular person that doesn't exist. Then someone calls, claims to be that person, and asks if there are any messages !!!!!

I didn't realize that joke was soooo old. :lmao:

Attachments

• gerg.gif
    gerg.gif
    2.4 KB · Views: 135

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
LOL!!! Funny!!! Don't ya just hate it when people pull crap like that?!

:lmao:

Have you ever had people get nasty with you and pretty much tell you that you don't know who you are because yes you are who they say you are? Makes me want to reach thru the phone and choke them!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
call her and tell her you just found out you have the clap..and she needs to have her BF get checked out before his shiat starts falling off..