Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Sunday evening.....

Quote Originally Posted by GWguy View Post
    I've been in the theatre all afternoon watching movies. Just finished the latest Harry Potter. Maybe later I'll watch Pirates of the Caribbean III.
    Good Flick! Scroll down and I'll tell you the ending to ruin your viewing experience...

J/K No way would I ruin a movie for someone!!

Quote Originally Posted by belvak View Post
    Good Flick! Scroll down and I'll tell you the ending to ruin your viewing experience...

J/K No way would I ruin a movie for someone!!
    Oh, you're a sweetheart, you are....

"It must be inordinately taxing to be such a boob."
    The Brain

Quote Originally Posted by meangirl View Post
    Ooh, which one was it? I love Dean Koontz!
    The Darkest Evening of the Year

Koontz lovers will turn page by page by page wanting to know what's coming next. It is typical Koontz suspense that includes odd supernatural elements that only Koontz fans can appreciate because we accept them and keep reading... non-Koontz folks would stop and go, "WTF..." too often to keep the flow of the book going...

Quote Originally Posted by kwillia View Post

Koontz lovers will turn page by page by page wanting to know what's coming next. It is typical Koontz suspense that includes odd supernatural elements that only Koontz fans can appreciate because we accept them and keep reading... non-Koontz folks would stop and go, "WTF..." too often to keep the flow of the book going...
    I used to read his books and really enjoyed them. I just don't seem to have the time anymore to read an actual book.
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

(((echo)))
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
    I used to read his books and really enjoyed them. I just don't seem to have the time anymore to read an actual book.
    i just wait till the movie comes out

I just bought that book yesterday, I was afraid that it didn't look like a typical Koontz book, good to know that I will enjoy it!!!
    huh??

I don't read nearly as often as I used to. Seems there is always something else to do. If I do start a book, I tend to be obsessed and do nothing but read until I finish it. I got absolutely NOTHING done today but the book.

That's on my list to buy!

I went to his website a while back to see what was going on with his Frankenstein series. Turns out he didn't like writing with another writer and he'll "try to" get to the 3rd book at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by (((echo))) View Post
    i just wait till the movie comes out
    The movie never really does justice to the book.
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

(((echo)))
    The movie never really does justice to the book.
    yeah i know, but i have a short attention span

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.