Looking for good food.

workaholic

Save the Tatas!!!
I am looking for a good restaurant to eat at tomorrow night. The tides just doesn't do it for me anymore, I am a little tired of Dy Dock, and Digiavanis. Does anyone else have a good spot to eat that has good food? Looking for a nicer place.

greyhound

I am looking for a good restaurant to eat at tomorrow night. The tides just doesn't do it for me anymore, I am a little tired of Dy Dock, and Digiavanis. Does anyone else have a good spot to eat that has good food? Looking for a nicer place.

The Westlawn Inn in North Beach.

W

WhoCares

Probably most places are going to be booked already for New Year's.

workaholic

Save the Tatas!!!
We tried Westlawn about a year or so ago. It wasn't to bad but wasn't great either. A bit of a drive from St. Mary's as well. Maybe we will revisit them. I remember thier desert was killer. It was Cinnamon ice cream with a Chocolate torte.

Woodlands has been disappointing the 2 or 3 times I have been there. My Steak has been over-coooked, shrimp burnt or overcooked. I have tasted a couple of things there that have been good.

Bugger King is an option if we find nothing else. Ha.

PotomacTides

There's The Crossings in LaPlata, but they're probably booked. The owners recently opened an Italian restaurant in La Plata called A Mano which might also be an option. Mama Stella's in Bryan's Road is very nice and there are quite a few options in Leonardtown, including the sleeper - The Willows.

cuckoldcreek

Cafe D' Artiste - Leonardtown, Was written up in Food magazine, Placed in competition with resturants in LA and NY !!!! Highly recommend it.

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv

I'm not cooking tomorrow. Probably munching @ the FRA coming home WAY before midnight and crashing. But 1/1 I'll be cooking a spiral ham and hoppin john...... Got to get your good luck going for the new year!