enterprise newspaper-do you keep them

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
A few issues back my sons picture was in there for a deer he shot on youth day. It was his first deer and I would LOVE to have the article. Any ideas???

belvak

Happy Camper
A few issues back my sons picture was in there for a deer he shot on youth day. It was his first deer and I would LOVE to have the article. Any ideas???

Sorry, don't have that one. Maybe try calling the Enterprise office and asking if they have any back issues? Also, you can go to the library and photocopy the article, as a last ditch effort. Good Luck!!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Sorry, don't have that one. Maybe try calling the Enterprise office and asking if they have any back issues? Also, you can go to the library and photocopy the article, as a last ditch effort. Good Luck!!

Or try your sons school. I always see stacks of papers at my daughters school.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
PM me your address and I'll mail it. Im in Park Hall
Yea, Park Hall is a little far. Make sure you include your return address so I can mail you back the cost of postage!!! Thanks so much Wineo Ill PM you my address. Percy

belvak

Happy Camper
I have that edition. If you can get one pm me.

Oh, where are you located? Can I get it fom ya or you mail it to me?

PM me your address and I'll mail it. Im in Park Hall

It's so cool to see how things come together here on the Forum! When I needed horseshoes, Percy came through! Now she needs an article from the newspaper, and Wineo is coming through! Gotta love the camaradie!!

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
It's so cool to see how things come together here on the Forum! When I needed horseshoes, Percy came through! Now she needs an article from the newspaper, and Wineo is coming through! Gotta love the camaradie!!
Wineos hubby threw it away - thanks so much anyway Wineo:yay:..................................................................................................................................................................................................still looking!

C

czygvtwkr

Lexington Park

Do you want the whole paper or just the picture/article?