Selling w/o agent

Cheetah

We're doing just that right now. For $400, you can have your home listed on MLS so that realtors show your home in addition to any open houses or advertising you do on your own. We sold our first house on our own in 5 days and our current one is doing very well only being on the market for a week. He provides the forms and such and provides consultation for a fee. I also recommend getting a lock box through him if you do that so realtors can go in with prospective buyers during the day. Don't allow people w/o a realtor to use lock box. www.misterlisterrealty.com.

Advice - They key is having your home show well. Get some boxes and put alot of your shelf trinkets/decor away; keep closets very tidy; remove any excess clutter off of kitchen and bath counters; remove all trash (who wants to see dirty tissues in the bathroom?); have it smell clean, too. Good Luck!

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by kwillia
next thing I know, hubbie pored himself a big ole glass of milk and was banging around in the kitchen cabinets. I asked him what he was looking for and he say he had a really bad craving for cookies all the sudden... :biggrin:
:killingme: :roflmao: :killingme: :roflmao: :killingme:

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Try getting some cookie scented candles. :yum: It will make the walk-thru-er's feel at home...:wink:

would you just bake me some cookies....please?

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by mainman
woohoo :thewave: "Pretty, pretty please with cherries on top!"
frm-chocolate-chip_png.jpg
:biggrin:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by kwillia
Mig will bake you cookies if you promise to jump off the bridge...:bubble:
He wasn't threatening to jump so he doesn't get any cookies :nono:

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by migtig
He wasn't threatening to jump so he doesn't get any cookies :nono:

darn, i gotta jump off a bridge to get cookies? gee whiz, can I just beat my head against the wall? :banghead:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
darn, i gotta jump off a bridge to get cookies? gee whiz, can I just beat my head against the wall? :banghead:
No. :rolleyes: You have to threaten to jump off the bridge, then I get to talk you down and make you homemade cookies. :yum: You must play by the cookie jumper rules. :razz:

mainman

Set Trippin
No. :rolleyes: You have to threaten to jump off the bridge, then I get to talk you down and make you homemade cookies. :yum: You must play by the cookie jumper rules. :razz:

Will different bridges net me different cookies? I'm not sure if I want peanutbutter cookies or snickerdoodles. If you would be so kind as to reccomend a bridge. (The higher the bridge the more cookies I get)
How much experience do you have talking people down?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Will different bridges net me different cookies? I'm not sure if I want peanutbutter cookies or snickerdoodles. If you would be so kind as to reccomend a bridge. (The higher the bridge the more cookies I get)
How much experience do you have talking people down?
Nope I will bake whatever cookies you want, regardless of bridge, however the bridge of choice seems to be the solomons island one ie the governor johnson bridge. I have more experience than you care to know about talking jumpers down. :love: Just don't let Kyle try to talk you down - he'll make ya wanna jump. :rolleyes:

mainman

Set Trippin
Nope I will bake whatever cookies you want, regardless of bridge, however the bridge of choice seems to be the solomons island one ie the governor johnson bridge. I have more experience than you care to know about talking jumpers down. :love: Just don't let Kyle try to talk you down - he'll make ya wanna jump. :rolleyes:

OK, heres the deal then, lets just hold tight for now. I might actually consider jumping from the bridge within the next couple of weeks. If I do I will go to the brigde armed with a laptop and a wireless aircard so we can still communicate, and you can attempt to talk me down.
BTW, what makes you so sure I'm worth talking down. And in the unlikely event you should talk me down, what will I owe you in return? Shouldnt I be making you cookies? :shrug:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
OK, heres the deal then, lets just hold tight for now. I might actually consider jumping from the bridge within the next couple of weeks. If I do I will go to the brigde armed with a laptop and a wireless aircard so we can still communicate, and you can ...
How about a webcam, so we can watch the outcome?