Where's the Best Party

cuckoldcreek

Good Morning!! So where is the best place to eat dinner, dance the night away to some good southern rock/or...but I hate admitting the term "oldies", and ring in the new year? Anybody remember doing a Paul Jones? It was a great way to meet new friends that weren't so uptight. We have checked out "Boatman's" in Ridge, and much to our dismay it seemed like a little harder rock than we like to dance to, but I must admit the waiter at the pizza shop was pleasant. We went to "Friendly Tavern" in great Mills, and though we didn't get a smile from the bartender, the fellow customers were light hearted and welcoming. Just the pool tables were in the way for dancing. Beer was cold and relatively inexpensive. We went to the Brass Rail, and there was so much smoke it was hard to breathe... plus their band doesn't start till 9- Us old ##### can't hang unless we get started earlier. Toots in Hollywood is a good mixed crowd. The music is usually dance-able, but it is very small and fills up fast. The Dew Drop advertises no cover, and well you get what you pay for. What we really need is Jamaica Southern MD. Everyone is so happy there. Everyone wants to dance with you. When they say "Welcome home", they are sincere. We are just looking for somewhere we can find people who have grown out of the "don't talk to strangers" phase. We wish everyone a peaceful and safe night, content with the ones you love.:smoochy:

sockgirl77

Good Morning!! So where is the best place to eat dinner, dance the night away to some good southern rock/or...but I hate admitting the term "oldies", and ring in the new year? Anybody remember doing a Paul Jones? It was a great way to meet new friends that weren't so uptight. We have checked out "Boatman's" in Ridge, and much to our dismay it seemed like a little harder rock than we like to dance to, but I must admit the waiter at the pizza shop was pleasant. We went to "Friendly Tavern" in great Mills, and though we didn't get a smile from the bartender, the fellow customers were light hearted and welcoming. Just the pool tables were in the way for dancing. Beer was cold and relatively inexpensive. We went to the Brass Rail, and there was so much smoke it was hard to breathe... plus their band doesn't start till 9- Us old ##### can't hang unless we get started earlier. Toots in Hollywood is a good mixed crowd. The music is usually dance-able, but it is very small and fills up fast. The Dew Drop advertises no cover, and well you get what you pay for. What we really need is Jamaica Southern MD. Everyone is so happy there. Everyone wants to dance with you. When they say "Welcome home", they are sincere. We are just looking for somewhere we can find people who have grown out of the "don't talk to strangers" phase. We wish everyone a peaceful and safe night, content with the ones you love.:smoochy:

Did you catch the name of the bartender at Friendly Tavern? This is the second comment I have seen about a non-friendly bartender there. I worked there for a bit. I was friendly. Everyone else there was friendly. But, I'm not sure who is working there now.

cuckoldcreek

no, we didn't. sorry. she was just very hurried, I guess. Maybe someone had been hasseling her, cause I think she was putting on the "tough girl" thing.

sockgirl77

no, we didn't. sorry. she was just very hurried, I guess. Maybe someone had been hasseling her, cause I think she was putting on the "tough girl" thing.

No excuse. Every bartender gets hurried and hassled on a daily basis. Just have to put on a smile and perk up the boobies. :yay: