I have a dilemma

Lexib_

Blah.. Blah...Blah
Does anyone know where to buy a rolling pin? I have looked everywhere target, walmart, kmart. I can't find one anywhere !!! I guess I have to take a drive to waldorf to bed bath and beyond...

Last edited:

Mikeinsmd

Does anyone know where to buy a rolling pin? I have looked everywhere tagret, walmart, kmart. I can't find one anywhere !!! I guess I have to take a drive to waldorf to bed bath and beyond...
Grocery store maybe? :shrug:

Oh try bcp. Since pan lady went to skillets, he may have some broken ones laying around.

smilin

BOXER NATION
Does anyone know where to buy a rolling pin? I have looked everywhere tagret, walmart, kmart. I can't find one anywhere !!! I guess I have to take a drive to waldorf to bed bath and beyond...

Try some of the stores where the clientèle know how to use one: Belk's, JC Penny or on line.
They used to be easy to find, I'm surprised Target doesn't carry one. If you are in the market for a special one with ball bearings or pin type, the best way to find one is on line at one of the cooking sites like Food.com or try Amazon.com or Pampered Chef.

D

dems4me

Does anyone know where to buy a rolling pin? I have looked everywhere target, walmart, kmart. I can't find one anywhere !!! I guess I have to take a drive to waldorf to bed bath and beyond...

I think the Food Lion in Charllotte Hall has one :shrug:

PrepH4U

Yep this rates right up there with some of the worst 2007 dilemma's I have read about! :whistle:

You sure you looked in the right areas? I know I have seen them at both Target and Walmart in the not too distant past.

That being said, they carry them at bed bath and beyond (or whatever that place is called in the shopping center with Giant in Waldorf).

W

Wenchy

It's a pretty day for a trip over the bridge.

Prime Outlets

Chesapeake Gourmet is where I bought mine.

W

Wenchy

chickenshiat said:
I have a dilemma 12-31-2007 01:22 PM that place sucks probably because its so close to you :boo:

Actually, it's probably closer to you. :razz: :cheers:

I wish you happiness in the New Year. :huggy:

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Woodburns over near Solomons maybe. Or go into garage, grab a tube of caulk, wrap some wax paper around it and walla! Sometimes the Marine in me comes out on adapting and overcoming in certain situations! :lmao:

Lexib_

Blah.. Blah...Blah
Woodburns over near Solomons maybe. Or go into garage, grab a tube of caulk, wrap some wax paper around it and walla! Sometimes the Marine in me comes out on adapting and overcoming in certain situations! :lmao:

:lmao:

I think I'll use a wine bottle and get my New Years started early :buddies: