Red Karma

P

Purplegirl

Give me red Karma....I don't care. I have my own opinions the same as everyone else does. If you don't like it then whatever. I'm me and going to be me.

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
Give me red Karma....I don't care. I have my own opinions the same as everyone else does. If you don't like it then whatever. I'm me and going to be me.

Why didn't you just start a thread asking for more red Karma?:smack:

Oh thats right you just did.:lmao:

P

Purplegirl

What I'm saying is that what is "red karma" and why should I base what I write just so I will not receive the red karma, instead of telling how I really feel about a subject. Most people on here are liars and are fake.

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
What I'm saying is that what is "red karma" and why should I base what I write just so I will not receive the red karma, instead of telling how I really feel about a subject. Most people on here are liars and are fake.

If this is what you believe then why are you bothering with this forum?

D

dems4me

How would you know this if you just started in Dec. :shrug: That isn't enough time to get to know "most the people" :shrug:

P

Purplegirl

Because I can read. All posts are on this forum ya know????
How would you know this if you just started in Dec. :shrug: That isn't enough time to get to know "most the people" :shrug:

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
No clue who you are so gave you green just to be different! Of course if ya pizz me off then you get Red stuff! :lmao:

rigirl

I checked out your profile and it says you just joined today. I don't get it, you sound like you are very angry. If you're having a bad day, that's one thing, but if you're having a bad life, then it will show. I hope the new year will be good to you.

D

dems4me

Great :banghead: now I have this song stuck in my head :banghead: "and he went down, down, down, in a burning ring fire... [something something] ring of fire, the ring of fire, the ring of fire" by Johnny Cash :lol:

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
Great :banghead: now I have this song stuck in my head :banghead: "and he went down, down, down, in a burning ring fire... [something something] ring of fire, the ring of fire, the ring of fire" by Johnny Cash :lol:

I saw "Walk the Line". It's "I fell into a burnin' ring of fire.. I went down, down,down but the flames went higher...and it burns, burns, burns...the ring of fire....the ring of fire" Sing on!

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
You can turn your karma off so that you can't see it.

:yeahthat:

Post what you want. Not everyone agrees on anything here, it's a free for all. If your feelings get hurt try to remember, you have the right to write what you want, we have the right to agree/disagree/or blow you off.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
:yeahthat:

Post what you want. Not everyone agrees on anything here, it's a free for all. If your feelings get hurt try to remember, you have the right to write what you want, we have the right to agree/disagree/or give you red karma.

:fixed:

greyhound

Daughter's Science...12-31-2007 12:12 PM You suck!

Ohhhh....look what I got

Some good gray...means it's from a newby that didn'y sign their karma:coffee:

D

dems4me

I saw "Walk the Line". It's "I fell into a burnin' ring of fire.. I went down, down,down but the flames went higher...and it burns, burns, burns...the ring of fire....the ring of fire" Sing on!

:lol: Thanks - I saw the movie too!! Cool movie! :yay: I definately have no immediate plans to audition for "Don't Forget the Lyrics" :yay: :lol: