Editors reply in st marys today

SOLDIER

I thought this was pretty funny to in st marys today there were some editors notes about how GMHS students are dumb, well I was reading some replies from these students and I'm quoting directly from the paper

"Im a great mills high school student to an you are Wrongg you retards dont6 no waht you are talking bout ghks is a good school yall dont look at us in the right wasys" Ashley barrett

and

"you have no clue what ur talkiin bout i am a gmhs student and you are way wrong you dont no waht u are talkin bout not everybody is lyk tha" Heather Baugher

Are you kidding me? the teachers should be fired for a piss poor job for letting these kids even step one foot inside the high school...

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
I thought this was pretty funny to in st marys today there were some editors notes about how GMHS students are dumb, well I was reading some replies from these students and I'm quoting directly from the paper

"Im a great mills high school student to an you are Wrongg you retards dont6 no waht you are talking bout ghks is a good school yall dont look at us in the right wasys" Ashley barrett

and

"you have no clue what ur talkiin bout i am a gmhs student and you are way wrong you dont no waht u are talkin bout not everybody is lyk tha" Heather Baugher

Are you kidding me? the teachers should be fired for a piss poor job for letting these kids even step one foot inside the high school...

No, these kids need to be kept in school to learn how in the world to use the English language properly!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

and

:lmao:

I love stuff like that!

But Rossignol was wrong to make a blanket statement like that. GMHS has plenty of stellar students. Just not these two. :lol:

LOL

and

I can't stand it when people use "no" in place of "know" when writing. There is a difference even if they sound the same.

AndyMarquisLIVE

and

:killingme:killingme:killingme

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
The big pic.

and

:diva: I can not see why anyone would believe that nasty Newspaper and its trashy Editor.

It is extremly unlikely that those two students wrote like that and it is just more trash from the Editor.

It certainly is not like it would be the first time for it from that source.

And GMHS students are not "dumb", FYI. :bigwhoop:

donbarzini

:diva: I can not see why anyone would believe that nasty Newspaper and its trashy Editor.

It is extremly unlikely that those two students wrote like that and it is just more trash from the Editor.

Shut up

budman473

Wow you finally got something right!! I guess even a blind squrriel finds an acorn from time to time.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Why?

He's actually dead on in this case. These kids probably typed fast and sent this message in the form of an e-mail. They also could've been edited. Look at how many f-ups the Associated Press makes in a single day.

St. Mary's Today is a trashy paper. I use their paper to wipe my azz.

Fourmites, just stack up on St. Mary's Today (the bullchit paper) and you'll have plenty of toilet paper for the next smowstorm. :lmao:

Now all you need is milk and bread.

raven

I SAID IT YES I DID !
I agree

I agree with you JPC the editor has past habits on changeing peoples letters to make them look dumb. He need to pack his bags and move back to West VA were he came from.:bigwhoop:

limblips

Why?

He's actually dead on in this case. These kids probably typed fast and sent this message in the form of an e-mail. They also could've been edited. Look at how many f-ups the Associated Press makes in a single day.

St. Mary's Today is a trashy paper. I use their paper to wipe my azz.

Fourmites, just stack up on St. Mary's Today (the bullchit paper) and you'll have plenty of toilet paper for the next smowstorm. :lmao:

Now all you need is milk and bread.

My first good deed for the New Year is to advise you not to stock up on St. Marys Today. Toilet paper is cheaper, softer, and much more pleasing than the Rag. And I would rather support complete defoliation of the timberlands than give one penny to the moron owner.

budman473

My first good deed for the New Year is to advise you not to stock up on St. Marys Today. Toilet paper is cheaper, softer, and much more pleasing than the Rag. And I would rather support complete defoliation of the timberlands than give one penny to the moron owner.

Well said. Except calling him a moron is slap in a face to morons everywhere!

oldman

Lobster Land
I haven't read the article but if one of them is 19, 6'7", in 11th grade and plays basketball I can forgive the spelling. If the other is 22, 5'11", a senior, 265 pounds and plays football as a running back and scores touchdowns all the time he's also excused. Both will go into the pro ranks and make more money than any of us. There are more important things than being able to communicate with other humans, right? :whistle: Just don't watch the interviews after the game.

SOLDIER

oldman is def a GMHS grad

I haven't read the article but if one of them is 19, 6'7", in 11th grade and plays basketball I can forgive the spelling. If the other is 22, 5'11", a senior, 265 pounds and plays football as a running back and scores touchdowns all the time he's also excused. Both will go into the pro ranks and make more money than any of us. There are more important things than being able to communicate with other humans, right? :whistle: Just don't watch the interviews after the game.

Hey if u didnt know kids can only be in school til they are 21, and who the hell is going to be in 11th grade when they are 19????, did you go to GMHS??:smack:

T

toppick08

Hey if u didnt know kids can only be in school til they are 21, and who the hell is going to be in 11th grade when they are 19????, did you go to GMHS??:smack:

You better check on your spelling skills too......'tard.

M

Mousebaby

This is precisely why I took my son out of that school and started homeschooling. I figure I can't do any worse than those teachers! What burns my azz is his father constantly calling me checking up on me saying he's just making sure his son is getting a proper education. I'm like WTF???? You weren't doing any of this when he brought home F after F. But your sure gonna ride my azz. Azzhat!!! :smack: