Figured I'd start one more NYE thread...

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

I'm about to head home so I just thought I'd post a thread reminding everyone to have a safe evening. I hope everyone has a happy new years eve and spends it how they wanted (out partying, chilling with close friends/family, ect), but just please everybody, be smart. There are so many reasons NOT to be stupid and drink/drive, so why take the risk? If you aren't worried about the safety of yourself, remember that you will not be the only one on the road. If you are not even concerned about that, maybe you would care if you get pulled over/pull up to a checkpoint, and lose your license because you just HAD to drive somewhere after drinking.

Lecture over.

Now.... :party: :yahoo: :buddies: Cheers SOMD.com

multitaskerJuls

I'm about to head home so I just thought I'd post a thread reminding everyone to have a safe evening. I hope everyone has a happy new years eve and spends it how they wanted (out partying, chilling with close friends/family, ect), but just please everybody, be smart. There are so many reasons NOT to be stupid and drink/drive, so why take the risk? If you aren't worried about the safety of yourself, remember that you will not be the only one on the road. If you are not even concerned about that, maybe you would care if you get pulled over/pull up to a checkpoint, and lose your license because you just HAD to drive somewhere after drinking.

Lecture over.

Now.... :party: :yahoo: :buddies: Cheers SOMD.com

Kinda funny that I just read this post. My mother and I just had a conversation because she invited my children and I over for dinner and then she told me that I should really not be on the roads tonight unless I have absolutely have to, that she would make dinner for us another night. I think that I am just going to hang tight at home and take her up on dinner another night.