Agggressive Platy

C

czygvtwkr

I have a tank with a few neon tetras and platies in it. I have one platy that seems to act aggressive to the other platies but ignores the neon tetras all together.

I've never seen a platy act aggressive, what gives?

glowingmurtle

I have a cichlid that is aggressive towards a smaller cichlid. I don't know how I would have been able to help you. I'm sorry it died. I'm hoping mine doesnt die. I'm planing on putting in another small one. Maybe that way its 2 against 1.

thatguy

I have a cichlid that is aggressive towards a smaller cichlid. I don't know how I would have been able to help you. I'm sorry it died. I'm hoping mine doesnt die. I'm planing on putting in another small one. Maybe that way its 2 against 1.

with cichlids you are better off overstocking the tank and moving the stuff inside your tank around a lot. it keeps them from being so aggressive

morningbell

hmmmmmm
I have a tank with a few neon tetras and platies in it. I have one platy that seems to act aggressive to the other platies but ignores the neon tetras all together.

I've never seen a platy act aggressive, what gives?

Wow, I completely missed this thread but the same thing happened to my platy.... he picked on anything you put in that tank until it died, that was about 3 months before it passed, before that he was fine with anything in there. :shrug: We just have a saltwater tank now..... and they have been cohabiting for 5 years with each other.

Mojo

:mad: I thought this was going to be a thread about Chasey's Duck Billed Platypus, that ##### didn't tell me it was poisenous until after I started petting it :mad: