Dance and Piano lessons

morganmichellel

Busy Girl
I am looking for somewhere in either the Indian Head or LaPlata area to take my daughter for dance class and somewhere for piano lessons. Does anyone have any suggestions? I found a dance studio, but I was'nt sure of their reputation. Thanks!!

P.S. Happy New Years!!:buddies:

bcp

In My Opinion
I am looking for somewhere in either the Indian Head or LaPlata area to take my daughter for dance class and somewhere for piano lessons. Does anyone have any suggestions? I found a dance studio, but I was'nt sure of their reputation. Thanks!!

P.S. Happy New Years!!:buddies:
your daughter must be very strong to dance with a piano.

greyhound

What kind of dance school are you looking for? One that focuses on technique and training, A school that is competition based, one purely for recreation? Are you looking for certain dance styles?

Last edited:

bcp

In My Opinion
My daughter did well with the Jazz and the tap when she did her first dance classes this summer.

she did hers at the community college, You might try looking at the college or community college around you to see what they offer in the way of dance, also check the rec department in your county, they usually have something going on.

charlesctygal

For dance classes, I highly recommend Judy's Studio of Dance in La Plata next to the Food Lion. It is a wonderful place for children to learn and dance.