info on man shot

kelb

art imitating life
Hey guys.
A little while ago there was a thread going on a man shot in bannister. It was 11-28-07. I was wondering if anyone knew if they had caught those guys or if they were still on the loose? The man shot is a friend of mine and still is not doing well at all and he has no insurance to pay for all of the surgeries. We are having a benefit for him on Jan 12th 08. Its @ Hard times in Waldorf MD. Its a pool tournament and its going to be good! Please come out and support your community. AND if you know anything about the men who did this... Please let me know.
Thanks everyone

nobody really

I need a nap
Hey guys.
A little while ago there was a thread going on a man shot in bannister. It was 11-28-07. I was wondering if anyone knew if they had caught those guys or if they were still on the loose? The man shot is a friend of mine and still is not doing well at all and he has no insurance to pay for all of the surgeries. We are having a benefit for him on Jan 12th 08. Its @ Hard times in Waldorf MD. Its a pool tournament and its going to be good! Please come out and support your community. AND if you know anything about the men who did this... Please let me know.
Thanks everyone

Its Waldorf - even if they were caught, i'm sure there are plenty of hoodlums to take their place