For riders of the Keller Commuter buses

Wendy Gray is a hard-working, loving and compassionate woman who brightens the lives of hundreds of people every day while driving them in her commuter bus from Calvert County to Washington, DC (Route #902).
Wendy is always quick with a smile and a warm greeting for every passenger who has the privilege of riding her bus -- and has even assigned affectionate nicknames to dozens of her passengers !! Although Wendy has to fight the gridlocked rush-hour traffic of Washington every day, she does it with a professional expertise that is very comforting.

Wendy has become very ill and is currently undergoing specialized
medical treatments for kidney complications. She and her family have been hit hard by this illness, both emotionally and financially, as she is unable to work during this illness.

Please join the "902 commuters" in reaching out to Wendy in her time of need. We're hoping that a little bit of assistance with her financial burdens might make her feel the hugs that surely will accompany each and every contribution.

The patuxent Playhouse has dedicated a web page to Wendy's cause. Please help us by visiting Help out a family in need! and making a contribution. No amount is too small. Thank you for your time in reading this message.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I used to ride daily, now occasionally. Wendy's a really nice person. They had a container on the bus a few weeks ago when I rode and I made a donation then.

I wish her well.

MrX

High Octane
Im so sorry to hear that! I used to ride Wendy's bus from Dunkirk to DC everyday.