Happy Friday...

belvak

Happy Camper
:howdy: Mornin' Everyone! Heading South this weekend. We're taking Hubby's Mom down to SC and dropping her off so she can visit with relatives. Then, we're gonna stay in Myrtle Beach for a few days! :yahoo: Can't wait! Be back in town Wednesday. Not taking the computer, so Happy Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday SOMD!! :buddies:

dgates80

Land of the lost
Good morning!

What did I say yesterday? Frikken' cold? Well, then today is REALLY frikken' cold. Light and variable winds, clear and sunny skies. It's about 20 outside. I am having to preheat my airplane this morning, what a PITA. Go preheat your car for the drive to work so you don't freeze your buns off for the first 5 minutes! Today is the kinda day that heated car seats are made for.

It'll be a nice weekend generally though, and warming up some too. The lows are going to be above freezing with highs in the upper 40's and maybe the lower 50's, and partly cloudy skies. Not likely to rain though.

forever jewel

Green Eyed Lady
Morning, Happy Friday everyone :huggy:

I thought I would warm up once I got inside my work building...NOPE! Its 68 in here!!! Brrrrr!!!! Anyway, enjoy the warmer weather this weekend.

:coffee:

Good morning. We're celebrating my friends birthday in VA, Old Town or Arlington...not sure where though. We were thinking about going to one of the tapas restaurants but we aren't sure where to go afterwards. Any suggestions?.[/SIZE]