Where's Jeff?

AA996

Dang it, the past few days I've been hearing sirens, been seeing Trooper 7 flying overhead, and nobody is posting whats happening on their scanner. C'mon Jeff, get with the program!!! :smack:

T

toppick08

Dang it, the past few days I've been hearing sirens, been seeing Trooper 7 flying overhead, and nobody is posting whats happening on their scanner. C'mon Jeff, get with the program!!! :smack:

He's flown the coup...:coffee:

B

Bronwyn

He slammed the door in our faces and said FU :smack:

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
I was wondering the same thing :confused:

I wanted to know why the CCSO would keep saying "Calvert's on Yellow, no other restrictions"?

I think it has to due with the ER's ability to take Em Vehicles.

AA996

Well whatever is going on with Jeff I'm getting the DT's here. I always relied on him to bring us the latest poop and now there's no information!

I'd get a scanner myself but we're moving soon and I won't need any scanner where I'm going next....:lmao:

MLGTS08

live.LAUGH.love

No offense... but people like you are probably the reason why he left, acting like its his duties to let everyone know what is up.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I was wondering the same thing :confused:

I wanted to know why the CCSO would keep saying "Calvert's on Yellow, no other restrictions"?

I think it has to due with the ER's ability to take Em Vehicles.

This morning on the scanner they said all hospitals are "clear," which I assume means they can accept patients. I know there has been quite a few ambulance calls down here for a stomach virus.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

No offense... but people like you are probably the reason why he left, acting like its his duties to let everyone know what is up.

no need to reserve offense.

give it out :yay: :lmao:

:eek:ffenseintended:

If ya'll hadn't USED him to get your information about various incidents multiple times of the day then maybe he wouldn't have left. It was ok i'm sure whenever he was just voluntarily posting info and updating it...but whenever people started constantly asking where he was or what was up, I'm sure that got on his nerves.

GOOD JOB! :sarcasm:! :lmao:

no need to reserve offense.

give it out :yay: :lmao:

:eek:ffenseintended:

If ya'll hadn't USED him to get your information about various incidents multiple times of the day then maybe he wouldn't have left. It was ok i'm sure whenever he was just voluntarily posting info and updating it...but whenever people started constantly asking where he was or what was up, I'm sure that got on his nerves.

GOOD JOB! :sarcasm:! :lmao:

Considering that no one posting here actually knows why he left, and that all of this is assumed, those are pretty harsh comments from both sides. Reserve the comments for when you know the truth.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Considering that no one posting here actually knows why he left, and that all of this is assumed, those are pretty harsh comments from both sides. Reserve the comments for when you know the truth.

i could have sworn that some people do know why he left?

I was just joking anyhow...thats why there were :lmao: smilies...:lmao:

AA996

No offense taken, but my posts were meant to be rather tongue-in-cheek. I appreciate what he does, and when it ain't here anymore it's missed. That is all.