Auto body shop in Chesapeake Beach Area?

Mark_Disfree

Hey,

I need to find a good body shop in the greater Chesapeake Beach area. I know there are few around but don't know much about them personally. Anyone out there had any experiences (good or bad) with any of the local shops?

Oh yeah, If it makes any difference, its the other guy's insurance that is paying for it. So I'm not really concerned with the cost as much as the finished product.

So far I was looking at:
Chesapeake Collision in Huntingtown
Sisk Auto Body in Owings
Sullivan's in Sunderland

Thanks

Last edited:

greyhound

Hey,

I need to find a good body shop in the greater Chesapeake Beach area. I know there are few around but don't know much about them personally. Anyone out there had any experiences (good or bad) with any of the local shops?

Oh yeah, If it makes any difference, its the other guy's insurance that is paying for it. So I'm not really concerned with the cost as much as the finished product.

So far I was looking at:
Chesapeake Collision in Huntingtown
Sisk Auto Body in Owings
Sullivan's in Sunderland

Thanks

There's a place right before the 2-4 split on the North bound side. I can't remember the name. The guy that paints does an awesome job.

squidword

There's a place right before the 2-4 split on the North bound side. I can't remember the name. The guy that paints does an awesome job.

That would be Sullivans they are great! Don't use Chesapeake Collision, they only want in and out -2 day at the most business and they don't take care of your car if they aren't going to fix it, they refused mine, it took them 4 days to decide and it got scratched up while it was there, they said they didn't do it but fortunatley my husband had pictures showing what it looked like before it went in.

Last edited:
D

dboz

creations autobody

725 keith lane
owings md 20736
301-855-0220
ask for Jeff Craze he is the owner

That is where i had my civic fixed he did an awesome job and helped me out with the insuarce BS he took care of all of it. He is very thorough.

greyhound

That would be Sullivans they are great! Don't use Chesapeake Collision, they only want in and out -2 day at the most business and they don't take care of your car if they aren't going to fix it, they refused mine, it took them 4 days to decide and it got scratched up while it was there, they said they didn't do it but fortunatley my husband had pictures showing what it looked like before it went in.

No not Sullivan's.Sullivan's is on rt 2. The one I was talking about is on rt 4 North bound side, just before the 2-4 split. The paint guy is the best.

hntwn3

I've had a VERY bad experience with Sullivans, I strongly urge you NOT to use them.
We did have a wonderful experience with Chesapeake and I would recommend them highly. I know several friends and neighbors that have also had good results with them as well. Good luck.

bcp

In My Opinion
Uni-Tech on Mooreland Pkwy in Annapolis is un-real.
they take a little longer but you can not tell the car was ever damaged when they are done.

and like most, they warranty the work for as long as you own the car.

Thor

Sisk auto is the best around. I have taken several cars and trucks there and the quality of work is great. Plus Doug Sisk and his family are great. His daughter BJ never ceases to amaze me with her memory. I hadn't walked in that shope for over two years and as I walked up to the counter she smiled and welcomed me by name. Talk about impressive.

MrX

High Octane
Overall Autobody in the PF industrial park painted the car in my avatar.....they do very good work and have reasonable prices.

Creations in owings is also very good...but kind of pricey IMO.

H

HouseCat

Chesapeake Collision center in Huntingtown (Plum Pt. Road & 4) did an excellent job on my car. The back in was smashed so bad, I thought for sure it would never look the same, but they pulled it off. Also, I left some things in my car, and when I picked it up, they were gone.. but I got a call later, and the Manager found them for me. Great guys there. They do fabulous work.