Sick person: AGAIN!!!

EvilDruidTalena

:boo: Muh bro is sick........ again. No puking, but lots of bathroom trips and "I feel like puking" and stuff like that. He's been this way since yesterday morning, but no puke THANK GOD!! How do I keep him from getting sick and any tips? I'm supposed to have a freind opver and I have to take care of muh bro cuz mom & dad are at work/out and about so I dunno. :cheesy: HELP ME!!!!!! 'Specially you, Sxy! :blushing:

SxyPrincess

Stay far, far away from him. :biggrin: Make sure he induces lots of fluids and gets plenty of rest. Give him some Nyquil and tell him to pass-out. :wink:

EvilDruidTalena

I'm all the way down in the basement and yes, I stay far away from the ba$tard. Yea. My freind is running late. I think she got lost or something lol We don't have nyquil... anything else I can sedate to make him sleep?

SxyPrincess

Lot's and lot's of Tylenol, or pain killer of any kind. I mean, don't overdose the poor guy, but 3-4 should make him sleepy. :biggrin:

http

Oh God, not this again. Remember EDT its not all about you. Unless he tosses his cookies, he will get sicker and sicker.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I have been sick a couple of times. And one time I did not make it to the bathroom.
It was not very pretty at all.

John Z

if you will
3-4 Tylenol? Let's hope her brother isn't like 8 years old (though I assume Sxy knows a bit more about EDT's brother's age).

Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Lot's and lot's of Tylenol, or pain killer of any kind. I mean, don't overdose the poor guy, but 3-4 should make him sleepy. :biggrin:

Want a PAINFUL way to kill yourself? OD on tylenol. A doctor that I met on the commuter train told me that if you OD on tylenol (like whole bottle) will shut down your liver and kill you in a slow, painful way.
In other words, be careful with tylenol and all other medications. Don't exceed the dosages without talking to your doctor first.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Originally posted by huntr1
Want a PAINFUL way to kill yourself? OD on tylenol. A doctor that I met on the commuter train told me that if you OD on tylenol (like whole bottle) will shut down your liver and kill you in a slow, painful way.
In other words, be careful with tylenol and all other medications. Don't exceed the dosages without talking to your doctor first.

This from a guy who routinely takes 4x the recommended dose of Aleve and 2x the dose of Actifed.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Weird is the mig - but it works - look in the spice cabinet for "ginger" make a cup of hot tea and add several spoonfuls of ginger. Add sugar to make it taste better. Ginger settles the tummy and knocks out the nasuea.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Talena, are you like some Party of Five person who doesn't have any parents? I'd hate to think one my daughters would get on a forum with people she doesn't know to find out how to medicate her sister.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by migtig
Weird is the mig - but it works - look in the spice cabinet for "ginger" make a cup of hot tea and add several spoonfuls of ginger. Add sugar to make it taste better. Ginger settles the tummy and knocks out the nasuea.

Ginger is a known remedy for upset stomachs/nausea. It works very well.

Originally posted by cmcdanal
This from a guy who routinely takes 4x the recommended dose of Aleve and 2x the dose of Actifed.
only 2x the dose that my Dr. prescribes for aleve and sometimes the recommended dosage of actifed. I said "like whole bottle", not just 2x the dosage. Sheesh!

http

Originally posted by vraiblonde
Talena, are you like some Party of Five person who doesn't have any parents? I'd hate to think one my daughters would get on a forum with people she doesn't know to find out how to medicate her sister.

Of course she doesn't have any parents, she's a druid, silly. She was born to a witch and a wiccan or demogordons. They release their young at very early ages, like 4 months.

EvilDruidTalena

OK Here's the scoop: My brother woke up and YES mom was home. My bro had a 104 degree temperature, was sweating and dry heaving cuz he hadn't eaten anything and only drank a bit of water. My mom took off work just for today and rushed him to the ER. Theyhad to wait, and he started to puke green stuff. My mom got a nurse, and she said that was an early sign of appendicitis. They rushed him into a room and hooked up an IV and all that stuff and put medicie in it. He fell asleep. They wanted X-Rays, and he passed out during the x-ray and he hit his head on a table. They stood him up with some help, then hooked him back up to the IV. Turns out he was OK and it was a little gastrointestinal bug that would go away soon, he woke up and felt much better, but sleepy. He's sleeping now. If he dosn't feel good later on tomorrow, they want my mom to bring him back. Some people down my street have a 15 year old son who might have lyme didease...... the regular doctor my brother saw the other day said he might have lyme disease.... but who knows. He's OK I guess for now..... :blushing: God I was scared for a long while this afternoon..........

EvilDruidTalena

Originally posted by http
Oh God, not this again. Remember EDT its not all about you. Unless he tosses his cookies, he will get sicker and sicker.

His cookies are his life. It's my fault and my mom's for cooking/buying them in the 1st place. :blushing: Than again it's his fault for eating them.

Today, he's walking around and sat on the porch. He's feeling MUCH better.