Vet's??

Booboo3604

Depending on where your around is, St. Charles Animal Hospital in Waldorf. Dr. Neuman and Dr. Siskovich are the best!

M

Mousebaby

I have used St. Mary's vet hospital for 16 yrs. I have never had a better vet! 301-862-2441 Good Luck, hope your dog feels better! :howdy:

Cowgirl

There's a whole house full of them here:
29449 Charlotte Hall Road
Charlotte Hall, MD 20622
301-884-8171

:shrug: I'm sure you'll find one you really like.

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
I like,

Breton Vet Hospital
22646 Cedar Lane Ct.
Leonardtown, MD 20650
301-475-7808

tommyjones

I like,

Breton Vet Hospital
22646 Cedar Lane Ct.
Leonardtown, MD 20650
301-475-7808

and there is more evidence of your retardation.
Lynn Fennwick will rip you off in a minute. i know from personal experience that she and her cohorts talk about how they are going to hard sell you before they come in to talk to you.
Personally i think most vets these days are all about making money, very few are really about helping pets.

krazd_kat

Help "Invisible Dogs"
Three Notch Vet is good. I have used them for a year now. They are in Hollywood on Airport View Dr.

Ask many pet owners that have had pets for years... I will NEVER use this place again, they are after the money only - they lost their compassion years ago.

I use St. Mary's Vet Hospital now and have seen most of the vets and been quite happy, I also use Tidewater.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Ask many pet owners that have had pets for years... I will NEVER use this place again, they are after the money only - they lost their compassion years ago.

I use St. Mary's Vet Hospital now and have seen most of the vets and been quite happy, I also use Tidewater.

:shrug: I like Three Notch.

wineo

loving life

Couldn't agree with you more:whistle:. I left them after 15 years, because they tried to rip me off on 3rd operation to correct their mistake. Office manager there is a bi@@h:smack:

St. Mary's is the best.:yahoo:

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh

I have never had a problem with them. I have several friends that use them also and thats why I started taking Jaeger there. Never any complaints from them. I guess until I have a problem with them I will continue to use them. I do know that if you have an emergency they will get you in asap. I have heard they are more expensive than a lot of other places, but I am fine paying them what I have. They also dont mind faxing pet prescriptions to entirely pets for his heartworm meds and stuff.

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
and there is more evidence of your retardation.
Lynn Fennwick will rip you off in a minute. i know from personal experience that she and her cohorts talk about how they are going to hard sell you before they come in to talk to you.
Personally i think most vets these days are all about making money, very few are really about helping pets.

Sounds like you have had a bad experience with them, care to share?

SoftballCrazy

I have never had a problem with them. I have several friends that use them also and thats why I started taking Jaeger there. Never any complaints from them. I guess until I have a problem with them I will continue to use them. I do know that if you have an emergency they will get you in asap. I have heard they are more expensive than a lot of other places, but I am fine paying them what I have. They also dont mind faxing pet prescriptions to entirely pets for his heartworm meds and stuff.
I wouldn't use Three Notch or Breton Vet. Been to both over the course of numerous years, for routine appts as well as 'problem' visits. Wouldn't go back to either.
I use All Kinds in Callaway, or Well Pet for routine shots/etc.

dn0121

I use St Mary's. My girlfriend works there and it is close, but even if she didn't and it wasn't close we would still go there. Great Vets!

kristin76

Good vets

I have been to two different vets: Three Notch and Well Pet Clinic. I plan on transferring my kitty to Three Notch after the big snip at Well Pet. It worries me that there is no attempt to separate the cats and dogs from each other at Well-Pet. Sam was so scared and upset during his appointment because of all of the big dogs very close by him. Well Pet took care of some stuff, but there was no hand exam to check for soundness or a rectal temp taken. I just got my shots when I asked for a full physical!
They also don't do micro-chipping at Well- Pet which I was surprised at.

Three Notch is VERY pleasant, feels very professional, and is very clean. They also offer boarding for your pet if you need to leave the area and really spoil your animals. They treated my parents dogs even through progressive renal and heart failure and were very good and patient with them. Definitely plan on going back. It is worth the money!