Green Slime

Vince

Solomons Bridge gets Slimed

Someone slimed the Solomons bridge. Dumped green something all over the road before you get to the bridge and down the other side. Toxic waste? :confused: I wonder what it's going to do to the paint on my car?

Some many stupid threads, I figured I'd make one more. :lol:

Last edited:

MrX

High Octane
Havent heard anything about that one yet! Hope your car doesnt get eaten up.

Already did that, but I don't know what it is or how toxic it is. Green, maybe fertilizer of some type. :shrug:

I'm thinking that hydro spray stuff maybe. Does it have grass seed in it? Should have left it on then you just water and trim it once a week.

Cowgirl

Attachments

• ghostbusters800.jpg
    ghostbusters800.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 50

nobody really

I need a nap
Someone slimed the Solomons bridge. Dumped green something all over the road before you get to the bridge and down the other side. Toxic waste? :confused: I wonder what it's going to do to the paint on my car?

Some many stupid threads, I figured I'd make one more. :lol:

who cares about your car, whats it going to do to TRAFFIC??

K

kris31280

It starts right before the bridge, goes over the bridge, and then there's a large pile of it on the side of the road right before the road becomes 2 lanes again... only on the side heading towards Solomon's...

I was curious as to what it was too, but tried to not think about it as I crossed the bridge.

Vince

Amazing. The state of Maryland actually got off their azz and cleaned the mess up. Still had the green crap all over my car and had to wash it again after I got home. Fertilizer. :banghead:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Amazing. The state of Maryland actually got off their azz and cleaned the mess up. Still had the green crap all over my car and had to wash it again after I got home. Fertilizer. :banghead:

It was still there when I came over at about 4:20. Plenty of people had driven through it, so it was dissipated, but there was still a pile of it on the Solomons side.

Man - that is really gonna screw up traffic when they have to mow the bridge in the spring... you all are hosed! :lol: