Epxonwo toolbar

flyingdog

Ugh. I was trying to watch what I thought was a video on installing your sewing machine into a cabinent. Instead it was this spyware toolbar. I have searched on how to delete but it has me removing a program when I can't see it in the program list. When I google I get tons of ads that want to sell you something. Scan is free but the program is not.

Any help? Ugh, I'm ready to backup my files and reinstall windows at this point.

ughughugh I am a good Christian and am learning to hate these people...

5857dave

Ugh. I was trying to watch what I thought was a video on installing your sewing machine into a cabinent. Instead it was this spyware toolbar. I have searched on how to delete but it has me removing a program when I can't see it in the program list. When I google I get tons of ads that want to sell you something. Scan is free but the program is not.

Any help? Ugh, I'm ready to backup my files and reinstall windows at this point.

ughughugh I am a good Christian and am learning to hate these people...

If you told us the name of the program/toolbar, perhaps someone could help.

DuffMan

Just buy spysweeper, it's well worth it. I had the same problem with a program that would just not go away no matter how many free spyware removal programs I ran. Then I decided it would be worth it to just buy it and for $30 for the year it found things on my computer I had no clue were there.