Relocating To Town creek manor

ajdaddi

I'm going to move to town creek manor. It appears to be between california, and lexington park. I would like to hear your thoughts on this area. How are schools, crime, etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks!

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
I'm going to move to town creek manor. It appears to be between california, and lexington park. I would like to hear your thoughts on this area. How are schools, crime, etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks!

I have alot of friends that live in Town Creek area. All of them are very happy with Town Creek Elementary School. There are no "crimes" that I know of except for "speeders" like any other neighborhoods have to deal with.

If you have kids, there are alot of daycare providers in Town Creek area that you can use.

About the crimes part, I think you can call the police dept. and ask them about it. I honesty do not think there are very much of crimes. However, you will be receiving alot of posts from other forum members soon because some of them live in Town Creek area.

Good Luck!

Lived in Town Creek for 15 years, basically a nice community, no real problems with crime, I've heard of 2 breakins since I've been here. Good neighbors.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Town Creek's a nice area. An established neighborhood and not one of these cookie cutter subdivisions.

workaholic

Save the Tatas!!!
I live in Town Creek and we love it here. We have been here for a few years and never have had a problem. Town Creek Elem seems to be pretty good and all of the neighbors have been friendly for the most part. I am off of Town Creek Drive so I am not sure about off of Shady Mile.

The only bad thing I can say about Town Creek is in the Fall everyone in the area wants to burn their leaves. The whole neighborhood is filled with smoek because there are 5 to 10 people or more burning at one time in an area.

Other than that the only compaint I have is the Trash service. They are very inconsistent. They never come the same time. But that is a WM thing not a Town Creek Thing.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Old houses.
But you will be in walking distance to the best store in Lexington Park.

T

toppick08

It was the first upscale subdivision in the county many moons ago.....Still nice.

onebdzee

off the shelf
I live off of Shady Mile and other than the fact that my teenagers are supposed to go to Great Mills, I love this place

The guy that I bought the house from said that he lived here for 10 years and only locked his doors twice(he was gone for 2 weeks both times)

tyky

eieio
I love living in Town Creek, I sometimes see a house I would like to buy but when it comes down to it I love my neighborhood too much to move. Besides my son loves his school TCES. We never have to worry about crime and we know all of our neighbors very well