Did tuition rates go up, again?

AndyMarquisLIVE

Is it just me or did they jack up tuition rates again? Or is it linked to the hundred thousand other tax increases?

And the Democrats :blahblah: about Ehrlich. :rolleyes:

W

White Buddah

CSM. It was only $270 last semester for 3 credits. Now it's around $390. :confused:
When you put it that way, yes they did. I guess it could be the classes you are taking. Call em up and find out why the price is higher.

Donovan

I just think it's a natural progression of the world we live in... Embry riddle seems to go up every semester... Not as much as you but still...

Xaquin44

Welcome to college.....these prices are extremely mild compared to a university, especially when you throw in the room and board and other intangibles...

hehe I graduated 8 years ago, I'm just saying it's a drag for new kids attending (or older people finishing up, etc.).

thurley42

HY;FR
hehe I graduated 8 years ago, I'm just saying it's a drag for new kids attending (or older people finishing up, etc.).

:buddies: Ah...I think it's easier to get ahold of scholarship information and submit applications easier these days with everything being accessible online...but i see your point, post graduate classes are growing ridiculous...but i guess if you are just coming into college as a young adult you don't really have anything to compare it too. An adult going back is another story...

JLS

Is it just me or did they jack up tuition rates again? Or is it linked to the hundred thousand other tax increases?

Tuition seems to keep going up and up - seems like they want everyone to HAVE to take out a million dollar school loan to have to repay until we're all 90 years old to go to school.. last semester I paid over $420 for 1 class but I usually pay around $340 for 1 class, the class I'm signed up for - for spring was @ $340...

itsbob

I bowl overhand

Tuition seems to keep going up and up - seems like they want everyone to HAVE to take out a million dollar school loan to have to repay until we're all 90 years old to go to school.. last semester I paid over $420 for 1 class but I usually pay around $340 for 1 class, the class I'm signed up for - for spring was @ $340...

Just wait until you have to pay >$2000 a class!!

AndyMarquisLIVE

Just wait until you have to pay >$2000 a class!!
I can make a career out of what I'm doing without a degree. I have had the same job two years, and have over three years experience working in computers. That itself goes a long way.

And I haven't had to use Trigonemetry a day in my life. I actually started on a new assignment this week, and I'm actually enjoying this. I've never worked in the private sector, and quite frankly would perfer that. I could probably make 3 times what I make now.

Most of the people we've hired that have gone to college for computers, recently, have sucked.

Nothing beats experience, and from what I've seen looking at jobs in D.C., employers realize that. :yay:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I can make a career out of what I'm doing without a degree. I have had the same job two years, and have over three years experience working in computers. That itself goes a long way.

And I haven't had to use Trigonemetry a day in my life. I actually started on a new assignment this week, and I'm actually enjoying this. I've never worked in the private sector, and quite frankly would perfer that. I could probably make 3 times what I make now.

Most of the people we've hired that have gone to college for computers, recently, have sucked.

Nothing beats experience, and from what I've seen looking at jobs in D.C., employers realize that. :yay:

Just ouf of curiosity, how old are you??

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
It's possible that the lab fees also went up. CSM classes and teachers aren't always the greatest either.