Gas

ImnoMensa

Gas is up to $3.21 at Murphy's store this morning.

Its getting really rough. I would like to thank those who wouldnt allow drilling for Domestic sources for helping create this mess.

awpitt

Main Streeter
Shouldn't you thank all the politicians that should have seen this coming since the 70's? You know, the ones did nothing to ween us off oil, or to create alternative technologies that were viable...

:whistle:
One did try to ween us off oil & create alternative technologies but those efforts were canned in the 80s.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Shouldn't you thank all the politicians that should have seen this coming since the 70's? You know, the ones did nothing to ween us off oil, or to create alternative technologies that were viable...

:whistle:

When was the last time the government allowed a refinery to be built?

The United States government won't allow drilling in Anwar, or off the coasts of California or Florida. Funny how Cuba can drill for oil off our coast.

Alternative technology is still being developed, but I heard about this wind farm off Mass. that won't be built.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Oil is around $100/barrel now. It is expected to reach $200/barrel by the end of the year.

You think prices are bad now, just wait. Would you like some KY with that tank of gas?

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I had to pay $90 on Sunday just to fill up my Expedition :mad: I used my company gas card, but still
:bawl: You're part of the problem, not the solution. Why do people expect a politician to "ween us off gas" and then go out and buy a gas guzzling SUV?
The politicians made it worse when they allowed SUVs to be tax write offs for companys.
I spent $11.00 at Sheetz yesterday for high test in the bike.
43.8 mpg :getdown:
What's that Expedition get?

smoothmarine187

:bawl: You're part of the problem, not the solution. Why do people expect a politician to "ween us off gas" and then go out and buy a gas guzzling SUV?
The politicians made it worse when they allowed SUVs to be tax write offs for companys.
43.8 mpg :getdown

Hey dickweed, how else am I supposed to carry around a family of 6? Mini van gas mileage isn't much better. Expedition gets 18 MPG

smoothmarine187

A hot chick in the driver seat when Smooth wants to pimp his Acura...:shrug:

:roflmao: :killingme

I'm so imbarrassed, the exhaust broke last night on the way home so now I really look like a ricer. Stupid car is loud as hell, I'm going to have every idiot driving a honda or a mustang trying to race me now :mad:

FemmePrincess

43.8 mpg :getdown:

I agree with you, but when it's 20 degrees outside do you still
ride your bike? :shrug:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I agree with you, but when it's 20 degrees outside do you still
ride your bike? :shrug:

:lol: Yes (if the roads are dry) just added heated hand grips to the bike :yay:

FYI - at that temp, the condensate dripping from a car's tailpipes freezes into little icy spots at intersections

I only put about 3K miles a year on my car

Ponytail

$100 gives me 3/4 tank in the diesel F250...and that will be traded this summer, probably, for a New Suburban or Expedition EL. ALthough, I am keeping my eyes open for a loaded diesel Excursion in decent shape too.

Diesel is $3.75/gal up here. I remember when diesel was cheap. Gotta love the Ultra Low Sulfers. :bigwhoop: