Hannah Montana

sccrmommy

Was anyone else there last night? We had 7 little girls and 7 adults in our limo bus, and let me tell you, I have NEVER seen mass hysteria like that before. You would have thought Beckham AND The Beatles were there together from all the screaming. It was crazy-and yes the adults were as into as the kids!

W

wkndbeacher

Was anyone else there last night? We had 7 little girls and 7 adults in our limo bus, and let me tell you, I have NEVER seen mass hysteria like that before. You would have thought Beckham AND The Beatles were there together from all the screaming. It was crazy-and yes the adults were as into as the kids!

My daughter wants to see the Miley/Hannah/Jonas brothers 3D movie when it comes out, do those guys still sell the DVDs at the market :lmao:

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

so you were one of those people that actually got a limo for this crazy thing? I saw it on the news and thought it was rediculous. I guess if you have 7 moms going together you could afford it...but it still seems like too much. at least yall had a good time :smile:

FemmePrincess

My niece goes tonight to Baltimore to see her.
No way would I ever go, I bet you could not
even hear the music over the screaming girls
:lalala:

Cowgirl

I'd never heard her sing until I heard her sing with her father. :yay: She's got a good voice.

sccrmommy

so you were one of those people that actually got a limo for this crazy thing? I saw it on the news and thought it was rediculous. I guess if you have 7 moms going together you could afford it...but it still seems like too much. at least yall had a good time :smile:

One of the woman with us knew the owner so we got a really good deal, and split by 7 adults it was not bad at all. I can't imagine taking 7 hyper little girls any other way! We could hear her sing, actually lip sing, we were pretty close.

W

wkndbeacher

One of the woman with us knew the owner so we got a really good deal, and split by 7 adults it was not bad at all. I can't imagine taking 7 hyper little girls any other way! We could hear her sing, actually lip sing, we were pretty close.

Ahh lip sing, yeah I think ill wait til it comes out on dvd for my daughter :lmao:

W

wkndbeacher

The girl was running around more then I do on a soccer field and was breathing all heavy but her words weren't effected-yeah I'd say lip singing.

Yeah thats the majority of the concerts I ve been too, my daughter would be devastated if for some reason the Cd stuck, her poor idol :lmao:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Yeah thats the majority of the concerts I ve been too, my daughter would be devastated if for some reason the Cd stuck, her poor idol :lmao:

I don't believe I've been to one concert where someone was lip singing to the music.....Well, maybe when I took the oldest to see The Wiggles, but I don't consider that a concert :lol:

W

wkndbeacher

I don't believe I've been to one concert where someone was lip singing to the music.....Well, maybe when I took the oldest to see The Wiggles, but I don't consider that a concert :lol:

Not the wiggles, thats almost in the same ranking as Barney, which reminds me I need to go through my kids old VHS tapes and get rid of them :lmao:

W

wkndbeacher

At least Miley Cyrus has a clean image so far. My 12 year old step-son likes her and I think she's pretty talented.

While watching one episode with my daughter she started to sing w/o any computers to digitally enhance her voice and I was like yeah...good thing computers can pretty much make anyone sound good.